第一节（共5个小题：每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分）
1. What will the woman do about the dress?
A. She’ll return it. B. She’ll change it. C. She’ll buy it.
2. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Borrowing DVDs. B. Buying DVDs. C. Sharing DVDs.
3. What did the woman think of Dana’s speech?
A. Important. B. Boring. C. Well-prepared.
4. What does the man mean?
A. He will carry the boxes later. B. He is unable to give help.
C. He refuses to pay for boxes.
5. When is Simon supposed to arrive?
A. 8:00. B. 7:30. C. 8:10.
6. Where do the speakers plan to go?
A. The woman’s home. B. A museum. C. A library.
7. Why does the woman want to go on Saturday afternoon?
A. To enjoy nice weather. B. To avoid the crowd.
C. To sleep late in the morning.
8. Why did the man borrow the woman’s computer last time?
A. His computer was broken. B. He needed it for his paper.
C. He used it for his computer class.
9. Why does the woman feel happy?
A. The man will use his own computer. B. The man will study better.
C. The man can lend her a computer now.
10. What has the man been doing with his new computer?
A. Watching DVDs. B. Doing homework. C. Searching for information.
11. Where did Tom get the idea of becoming a businessman?
A. From his high school teachers. B. From the grown-ups around him.
C. From his college friends.
12. How much does Tom own of the company he works for?
A. 60%. B. 18%. C. 6%.
13. What mistake did Tom and his company make in the past?
A. Wasting lots of materials. B. Making all the products themselves.
C. Producing simple things.
14. What kind of jobs seems to be in short supply?
A. School teachers. B. Writers. C. Newspaper reporters.
15. Where is Sharon most likely to go?
A. New York. B. Boston. C. California.
16. What does James plan to do if he can’t find a job?
A. Continue his education. B. Start a newspaper C. Write a book.
17. Who are the speakers?
A. Laid-off workers. B. Fellow students. C. High school teachers.
18. Why does the university offer the two programs?
A. To provide better health care for students.
B. To dents safe walking late or alone.
C. To help visitors tour around the college.
19. When can students call Campus Safety Office?
A. Anytime of the day. B. From 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. C. From midnight to 7 a.m.
20. To whom is the speaker mainly talking?
A. Tourists at the college. B. New teachers. C. Parents of students.
第二部分 阅读理解(共两节, 满分40分)
第一节 (共10小题；每小题2.5分, 满分25分)
Our library offers different types of studying places and provides a good studying environment.
The library is divided into different zones. The upper floor is a quiet zone with over a thousand places for silent reading, and places where you can sit and work with your own computer. The reading places consist mostly of tables and chairs. The ground floor is the zone where you can talk. Here you can find sofas and armchairs for group work.
You can use your own computer to connect to the wi-fi specially prepared for notebooters; you can also use library computers, which contain the most commonly used applications, such as Microsoft Office. They are situated in the area known as the Experimental Field on the ground floor.