1. How will the woman go to the museum tomorrow?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By car.
2．What is Alice now?
A.A nurse. B. A dentist. C.A nurse in charge.
3. Why does the woman look pale?
A. She is ill now. B. She ran a lot just now. C. She stayed up last night.
4. What does the woman think they should donate?
A. Money. B. Food. C. Clothes.
5.What does the man invite Paula to do?
A. Watch a film. B. Play tennis. C. Go skating.
6．Where is the man from?
A. Korea. B. Japan. C. China.
7.What subject is the woman planning to tap?
A. Medicine. B. Chemistry. C. Physics.
8. What does the woman like very much?
A. Tomato soup. B. Vegetables, C. Chicken.
9.What should the speakers do if they eat in the school dining room?
A. Take their own bowls. B. Wash the bowls they used. C. Sit together with the students.
10. How much does lunch cost?
A. 4 yuan. B.6 yuan. C.8 yuan.
11. Why did the woman come back from France?
A. She had to look after her only child.
B. She wanted to stay with her parents.
C. She failed to get her master's degree.
12. What does the man's company sell?
A. Toys. B. Furniture. C. Medical instruments
13. When can the woman start to work?
A. On June lst. B. On June 6th. C. On June 15th.
14. What was the weather like yesterday?.
A. Windy. B. Sunny. C. Rainy.
15. What does the woman's mother advise her to take while traveling?
A. Some medicine B. An umbrella C. An extra sweater
16. What happened to the man last weekend?
A. He caught a cold. B. He broke his camp. C. He lost his bicycle.
17. What would James do in New York?
A. Visit a professor. B. Give a lecture. C. Buy a new house.
18. When would the flight take off?
A. At 8:30 am. B. At 7:30 am. C. At 6:30 am.
19. What do we know about the taxi driver?
A. He forgot to set his alarm clock. B. I-le stopped working early the night.
C. He overslept the following morning.
20. What was the news report about?
A. Bad weather. B.A delayed flight. C.A plane crash.
Caleb Martin's shift（轮班）as a fast-food cook ended at around 8:30 p.m. on New Year's Day, and the 18-year-old hurriedly got into his car for the quick drive home through the wooded back roads of Pegram , Tennessee.