英 语 试 卷
1. What does the woman want the man to do?
A. Eat a slice of pizza. B. Lie down. C. Turn on the TV.
2. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Boss and employee. B. Customer and store clerk . C. Father and daughter.
3. Where are the speakers？
A In a grocery store. B. In a candy store. C. At a café.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. She will help the man later. B. The man has always been lucky.
C. She can't be of any assistance.
5. What are the speakers discussing?
A. A TV show. B. Their friend Kimmy Schmidt.
C. An underground comedy club.
第二节（共15小题；每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分）
6. How did the man get a coloring book?
A. His employee bought it for him. B. His boss gave it to him.
C. He bought it himself.
7. What does the woman think of the man?
A. He is talented. B. He looks stressed. C. He makes her feel relaxed.
8. How long has the woman been playing the violin?
A. Since she was a child. B. For about five years. C. Since high school.
9. What did the woman mostly do in high school?
A. She sang. B. She played the piano. C. She played sports.
10. Why will the man go to Los Angeles?
A. To visit Hollywood. B. To look for movie stars. C. To see a TV show.
11. Who is Dr. Phil?
A. The man's friend. B. A TV host. C. The woman’s doctor.
12. Who will the woman probably call next?
A. A travel agent. B. Her boss. C. Her husband.
13. Who is the man?
A. Megan’s father. B. Megan's teacher. C. Megan’s classmate.
14. What does the woman want Megan to do?
A. Jond with others. B. Take some pictures. C. Speak a little more in class.
15. What did some kids do that hurt Megan's feelings?
A. They stole her phone. B. They ignored her at lunch.
C. They made fun of her appearance.
16. What will the woman do tomorrow?
A. Apologize to Megan.
B. Buy Megan a new blouse.
C. Write some good comments on Facebook.
17. What did the frog ask the princess to do?
A. Give him a necklace. B. Be his friend. C. Leave him alone.
18. How did the princess feel the first time the frog said to her?
A. Fooled. B. Excited. C. Annoyed.
19. What did the king want his daughter to do?
A. Drive the frog away. B. Keep her promise. C. Marry the frog.
20. What happened at the end of the story?
A. The frog turned into a person.
B. The frog had tea with the princess.
C. The frog caught an evil spirit.
I was reading these interesting stories behind a group of great logos(标识) in the world. Personally Nike is my favorite one—it’s so simple. And I like the stories behind them, which made me forget all other things. McDonald’s, Apple, Mercedes Benz and Adidas own great logos as well, and they are among my favorites.
In the Greek myth, Nike is the goddess of victory and the source of inspiration for soldiers. This logo represents the wing in the famous statue of the Greek goddess. Nike’s logo was designed by Carolyn Davidson in 1971 for $35, and was registered as a trademark in 1995.
The logo was designed in 1962 by Jim Schindler to resemble the arch-shaped(拱形的) signs on the side of the company’s then walk-up hamburger stand. Later on, the two golden arches were combined together to form the M. The McDonald’s name was added to the logo in 1968.