英 语 试 题 卷
一、听力（本题有 15 小题，第一节每小题 1 分，第二、三节每小题 2 分；共计 25 分） 第一节：听小对话，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。
1. How’s the weather now?
A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Windy.
2. What did Jack use to do to spend his free time?
A. Play soccer. B. Watch TV. C. Draw pictures.
3. How does the boy’s cousin improve his listening?
A. By reading English books.
B. By having conversations in English.
C. By listening to tapes.
4. What did the boy’s mother use to be?
A. A teacher. B. A doctor. C. A policewoman.
5. What doesn’t Tony’s father allow him to play?
A. Play the trumpet. B. Play the violin. C. Play the piano.
第二节：听较长对话，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。
听下面一段较长对话，回答第 6~7 两个小题。
6. What did Richard use to look like?
A. Tall and thin. B. Short and thin. C. Short and fat.
7. What’s the relationship（关系）between them?
A. They are classmates.
B. They are brother and sister.
C. They are father and daughter.
听下面一段较长对话，回答第 8~10 三个小题。
8. Who bought the book for Tom?
A. His father. B. His friend. C. His sister.
9. Which language is Tom’s book written in？
A. Chinese. B. English. C. French.
10. How long will Mary keep the book?
A. For one week. B. For one month. C. For one year.
第三节：听独白，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，回答问题。
11. What is this advertisement for?
A. A shopping mall. B. A clothes store. C. An online store.
12. How much is the Sony DVD player?
A.＄120. B.＄220. C.＄210.
13. If Mrs Smith brings an old digital camera while shopping for a new one, what offer can she enjoy?
A. Enjoy a 50％ discount. B. Spend 50 dollars less. C. Only need to pay 50 dollars.
14. How long do the special offers last?
A. For two days. B. For one day. C. For one week.
15. How soon will you get the camera if you buy one?
A. In two days. B. In three days. C. In a week.
第二部分 笔试部分 二、完形填空（本题有 15 小题，每小题 1 分；共计 15 分）
阅读下面短文，掌握大意，然后从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳选项。
My parents used to tell me how important school was for me, but I didn’t think so. I paid little
attention to it. But one thing let me finally 16 what my parents meant.
One day, when I 17 a mobile phone store, I saw an advertisement on its door. It was hiring（雇用）new workers!
“Sir, are you hiring people?” I went 18 the shop and asked. “Yes, but you should be the
man 19 we need,” the manager answered. He looked at me for a few seconds from head to
foot. “Do you have a high school diploma（文凭）?” he continued, “Or do you have any work experience?”
I felt so ashamed（羞愧的）and 20 that I didn’t know what to say, so I just turned
around and left. I could not fall asleep that night, and I thought a lot about my 21 . “I must go to school or I can’t do anything 22 a good education,” I 23 to myself silently. I never went back to the store again 24 I finished my study and got a diploma.
25 looked the same when I returned to the store: the same people and the same design. However, compared with last time, I had more 26 . The manager told me they needed new
27 . So it was a great chance for me.
I 28 my diploma to the manager. He looked at it and said, “Great, you are in.”
Now I am still working in the same store. With this experience, I always advise people to attend school. Education helps you have a 29 future. Now I am not worried about my future because I’m still 30 in my free time.
16. A. realize B. remember C. wonder D. imagine
17. A. went through B. left for C. stepped into D. walked past
18. A. out of B. into C. away from D. onto
19. A. who B. when C. which D. what
20. A. uncomfortable B. impolite C. unkind D. impatient
21. A. hobbies B. future C. parents D. manger
22. A. with B. without C. by D. of
23. A. shouted B. listened C. said D. cried
24. A. when B. while C. after D. before
25. A. Nothing B. Everything C. Nobody D. Everybody
26. A. grade B. luck C. confidence D. pleasure
27. A. volunteers B. teachers C. students D. workers
28. A. sold B. showed C. sent D. shook
29. A. interesting B. exciting C. bright D. bad
30. A. learning B. working C. playing D. chatting
三、阅读理解（本题有 15 小题，每小题 2 分；共计 30 分）
阅读下面材料，从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳选项。
How Simon has changed!
In the past Now
I used to watch TV and play with friends every day
after school. I just study all the time.
I didn’t use to like tests. I still don’t like tests.