(9A Unit 1)
l. He is ______________(慷慨) and willing to share things with others.
2. If you're ____________ (自信 ), you can do almost everything.
3. Girls are willing to work as________________(会计).
4. My brother is too ____________ ( care) to do the job well. Change another!
5. He is ____________ (organize) enough to become a leader.
6. Neither Tom nor I _____________ (be) good at English. We need to work hard.
7. There are lots of useful _______________(express) in this article.
8. He is _____________(act) and loves to talk to others.
9. He failed his tests because of_____________ ( care).
10. How many _____________ (operate) do you usually perform every day?
11. He is too poor to afford __________(travel) to his hometown for Spring Festival.
1. I'm afraid I can't go to the park with you because I have __________ to do.
A. lot B. a lot C. a lot of D. lots of
2. She _________ her job to look after her children at home.
A. gave up B. gave in C. gave out D. gave off
3. ---You look ____________ tired, Jack.
---I had ________ homework to do last night. I went to bed late.
A. too many; many too B. too much: much too
C. many too; too many D. much too; too much
4. I didn't think I can finish the work on time, so I asked an _________ day to do it.
A. again B. also C. extra D. else
5. Although they are friends, they often _________ each other when they have different ideas.
A. argue with B. speat C. speak with D. argue about
6. ---Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?
---I don't care. ___________ is fine.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. Al1
7. Mr Chen often works all day without rest. Everyone says that he is full of ___________.
A. energetic B. active C. activities D. energy
8. Miss Wang is _____________ to be an artist.
A. enough silly B. enough hard-working C. creative enough D. patient enough
9. Some people in the West believe that your _______ decides your personality.
A animal sign B. star sign C. characteristic D. moods
10. It is wise ____________you to choose Mr Zhang to he the leader.
A. of B. for C. about D. on
2．保持房间整洁是她的工作。(keep in order)
4．有几位成员提出了白己的建议。(come up with)
(9A Unit 2)
1. We have difficulty _________(climb) to the top of the mountain
2. He can't help crying because of ____________(sad).
3. The teacher _________ (advice) us to watch more English movies.
4. The speech was so boring that almost everyone felt __________ (sleep).
5. Listening to light music mas feel ____________ ( relax) .
6. It's a good idea _____________(have) a picnic tomorrow.
7. Daniel prefers playing football to _______________ (watch) TV.
8. She would rather _____________(wear) red than blue.
9. The sun gives us not only light but also ______________ (热).
10. Which TV set should I choose? It's hard for me to make a____________(决定).
1. If you don't take away all your things from the desk, there won't be enough_______ for my stationery.
A place B room C. seat D. rooms
2. He prefer doing something _______ nothing on holidays.
A. to do B. rather than do C. doing D. to doing
3. Jenny gave us ___________ on how to improve English.
A some advices B. many advices C. some advice D. an advice
4. ---A single room, please.
---OK Will you please ____________ me your ID card?
---Sure. Here you are.
A. send B. show C. sell D. serve
5. Tom has much difficulty ___________ Chinese so he often asks me __________ help.
A. to understand; with B. understanding; of
C. to understand; for D. understanding; for
Andy________ playing badminton ___________ ____________ football.
There is__________ _________ __________ with the fridge.
__________ __________ the students in the class can answer the question.
I ____________ __________ put it on my home page ________ send it to everyone.
I think the boy is _______ __________ and ________ _________ ________nervous.
He_________ __________ stay alone _________ play with girls.
The house is__________ __________ ________ a thorough clean.
We must___________ _____________ as soon as possible.
The police didn't___________ ___________ ___________there last night.
You're too tired! __________ ____________ stop to have a rest?
Stress is a state of being upset that happens when we are under pressure. We students have all experienced stress over problems with our everyday(l)l __________. We may go to school or come back home with worries. Some worry about the (2) r___________ of tests or exams, difficulty with their studies, or too much homework. (3)o ____________ feel bad about being overweight or lack(缺少) of free time.
(9A Unit 3)
1. Dick _________ late drinking. His parents were worried about him.
A. stayed out B. put out C. loot D. toot
2. I hope to share my success ________ my family and get support ________ them.
A. with; of B. to; with C. with; from D. to; of
3. You should return the books to the library __________ time.
A about B. on C. by D. for
4. Than for __________ my daughter when I was away.
A. looking after B. look over C. looking at D. look for
5. I thin should achieve a balance _________ work and play.
A. in B on C. between D. at
1. During our lifetime, we have to face a lot of ____________ （选择）.
2. When will the new building be ____________(完成)?
3. It's quite important that you can ____________(获得) a balance between study and hobbies.
4. I don't know ___________(是否) he will come here or not.
5. Thanks for your valuable _____________ (建议).
6. My penfriend in the USA hasn't ___________ (回复) to my last three letters.
7. I think it is not right ___________ (吵架) with our friends or family members.
8. My parents are .so busy every day that they can't __________ (留出) any time for me.
9. Have you _____________(接受 ) his invitation to the party?
10. I think the book written by Lu Xun is well ____________ ( 值得) reading.
My family will travel to Europe this summer holiday and I'm ___________________ the trip.
The teacher said we must _______________ our homework the next morning.
I go to visit my grandparents in the country
My mother finds it difficult to __________________ between her job and housework.
Parents usually don't want their children to ____________________ too late.