1. How is the weather today?
A. Windy. B. Sunny. C. Rainy.
2. Who is the woman probably?
A. A nurse. B. A doctor. C. A chemist.
3. What is the man’s problem now?
A. He is stuck in a traffic jam.
B. He is late for the school bus.
C. He has trouble with his computer.
4. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At an airport. B. At a shopping center. C. At a restaurant.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. She hasn’t seen the school play.
B. She performed the school play.
C. She doesn’t like the lead role.
6. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Grandma and grandson. B. Teacher and student. C. Mother and son.
7. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. How the boy can get a good job.
B. What the boy’s father did at school.
C. Whether the boy should stay at school.
8. Where does the man want to go?
A. To the city hall. B. To the Plaza Hotel. C. To the post office.
9. How will the man go downtown?
A. On foot. B. By underground. C. By bus.
10. How far is it from the man’s village to the nearest big city?
A. 2 kilometers. B. 5 kilometers. C. 50 kilometers.
11. What do people in the man’s village do on Sundays?
A. They shop downtown.
B. They go to a huge market.
C. They visit the neighboring villages.
12. What is the most popular in the man’s hometown?
A. The surrounding countryside. B. The local produce. C. The beach.
13. What are students asked to do at dinner time?
A. Speak English. B. Help serve dishes C. Set the table.
14. What does the woman do for students?
A. Provide food for cooking. B. Prepare a pacnch. C. Serve breakfast.
15. What is the man expected to clean?
A. The living room. B. His own room. C. The kitchen.
16. What is the man worried about?
A. When he can get the password.
B. Whether he can go on the Internet.
C. Where he can buy a notebooter.
17. Who came up with the idea of doing research on eBooks?
A. A market research company. B. A university tutor. C. Anna herself.