《Films and TV Programmes》ppt33（17份）
Module 6 Fillms and TV Programmes
Part 1: Choose the best answer
1. Once those photos ______, I’ll show them to you as soon as possible.
A. come on B. come about C. come out D. come back
2. ------- I thought Sun Jihai was on Chinese team.
------- Yes, he ______, but ______ to an English club now.
A. was; belongs B. was; is belonged C. is; was belonged D. is; belongs
3. Great changes ________ in that school. It is no longer what it was 20 years ago.
A. have taken place B. have been taken place C. was taken place D. took place
4. They ______ in love with each other for three years, but they have not decided to get married.
A. were B. fell C. have been D. have fallen
5. He arrived at last, ________.
A. was tired ad hungry B. had huger and anger
C. tired and hungry D. tiredly and hungrily
6. Earth day is a celebration of life and our planet. It is a reminder that we need to _____ the world we live in and that we should learn to respect life and nature.
A. care about B. think of C. take possession of D. refer to
7. E-mail, as well as telephones, ______ an important part in daily communication.
A. is playing B. have played C. are playing D. play
8. It ______ that China ______ another man-made earth satellite into orbit.
A. is reported; has sent B. reports; has sent
C. is reported; has been sent D. reports; has been sent
9. China is a large country which is getting _______.
A. more and more developed B. more and more developing
C. more developed and more developed D. more developing and more developing
10. ______ my surprise, when the audiences saw this film, they all shouted ______ surprise.
A. In; in B. In; at C. To; at D. To; in
11. I go to visit my grandparents __________.
A. from then on B. just now C. every now and then D. right now
12. --------- Do you like Nack?
------ Yes, Nack is good, kind, hard-working and intelligent; _____, I can’t speak too highly of him.
A. as a result B. in a word C. by the way D. on the contrary
13. I can hardly get interested in anything about music, so I don’t _____jazz.
A. agree with B. care for C. p with D. agree with
14. ------- Have you heard from Kate recently?
------- No. But I was told that she _______ a rich man for nearly a month.
A. had married with B. was married with C. had married D. had been married to
15. My fried saw me off ________ the bus stop after I left his house.
A. as long as B. so long as C. as far as D. till to
Part 2: Cloze Test
The telephone rang in the police station at Richmond, California, USA． “__16 station? A train for Santa Fe collided(相撞) a 17 at the McDonald Street Crossing． Please come here at once． With an ambulance(救护车), too． A man is badly wounded,” said a(n)___18__ voice of a young woman．
“OK．We’ll come soon． Please stay there and wait,” replied the 19 ．
Within a minute, a police car and an ambulance 20 off． Soon they got to the crossing, but only to find everything was ___21 ． No collision, no wounded man．
“What a dirty ___22 !” said the policeman angrily． “We must find out that mischievous(恶作剧的) ___23 and …”
Module 6 Films and TV Programmes
1. -----The movie “ The House of Flying Draggers” (《十面埋伏》) is well received in America.
------ Really? There are so many people loving the movie, much_________.
A. to my surprise B. in surprise C. surprised D. by surprise
2. ----- What do you think of _________ actress Zhang Ziyi?
------ She is ___________ unusual actress in China moviedom.(影坛)
A. the; a B. the; an C. an; the D. an; an
3. The story took place about 200 years ago, that is to say, it’s _________.
A. in late 1800 B. in the late 1800s C. in the early 1800s D. in early 1800s
4. ---- You don’t like John, do you?
----- No. He thinks only of himself; he doesn’t _______ other people.
A. cares for B. take care for C. care about D. took care of
5. Beautiful Zhang Ziyi plays the part of Yu Jiaolong,______ young woman who is not as good as she seems.
A. a B. the C. the one D. an
6. ------ I was ______ by the movie. What do you think of it?
------- That’s what I love; the plot is really________.
A. moving; moving B. moved; moved C. moving; moved D. moved; moving
7. -----______ do you go to the park?
----- Once in a month.
A. How soon B. How much C. How long D. How often
8. ------ When do you guess Meryl Streep___________?
----- I don’t know the date for sure, but it must be in ____________.
A. marry ; 1978 B. married ; 1978s C. got married; the 1970s D. got married; 1978s
9. When she was _________, Niping played in the film _______ Amblin.
A.in her 20s; calling B. in the 20s; called C. in her 20s; called D.in the 20
Module 6 Films and TV Programmes
本模块以“Films and TV Programmes”为话题，介绍了几部比较出名的电影，旨在通过模块教学使学生运用所学词汇评价自己喜欢的电影、电视节目，介绍自己喜欢的导演。通过本模块学习，学生要对电影、电视的功能有个辩证认识，学会写影视评论。
Reading and Vocabulary部分通过阅读Crouching Tiger，Hidden Dragon的影评，让学生学习相关词汇，学会归纳文章的主旨大意；分析文章的结构和写作技巧；并围绕文章内容，进行听说读写等各项活动。
Vocabulary and Listening部分听取一段关于青少年看电视的习惯的采访录音，培养学生准确获取有效信息、完成相关练习的能力，通过学习让学生对电视媒体有个辩证的认识。
Cultural Corner部分是一篇介绍著名电影导演Steven Spielberg的文章，让学生通过阅读了解这位美国著名导演的执导经历以及他主要的电影作品，并让学生对比中国的电影导演，看看两者之间的差异。
第二课时：Reading and Vocabulary
第三课时：Vocabulary and Listening，Pronunciation，Everyday English
第四课时：Function，Grammar 1，Grammar 2
Period 1 Introduction，Spealtural Corner