第一节（共5小题；每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分）
1. What's the weather like at present?
A. Sunny. B. Windy. C. Rainy.
2. What did the man do last week?
A. He bought a car. B. He had his car repaired. C. He rented a car.
3. When do the speasually go to bed?
A. At 9:00. B. At 10:00. C. At 11:00.
4. What's the probable relationship between the man and Jenny?
A. Schoolmates. B. Husband and wife. C. Neighbors.
5. How long did the Venice Carnival 2016 last?
A. 8 days. B. 12 days. C. 18 days.
第二节（共15小题；每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分）
6. When will the meeting be held?
A. On Tuesday afternoon. B. On Wednesday afternoon. C. On Thursday afternoon.
7. What will the woman do if the man is not at home?
A. Call him on the mobile phone. B. Send him a text message.
C. Leave a message on his answering machine.
8. What does the woman want to do?
A. Have her car cleaned. B. Have her car filled. C. Have her car repaired.
9. What does the man ask the woman to do?
A. Call them around at 5:00 pm. B. Have a look at the car. C. Change an engine.
10. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The TV program for tomorrow. B. The news on CCTV. C. The ways to search programs.
11. When will Man and Nature be shown?
A. At 5:29. B. At 12: 35. C. At 16: 13.
12. Where is the TV series Don't Hesitate from?
A. China. B. The USA. C. South Korea.
13. What does the man want to do?
A. Visit the school. B. Park his car. C. Attend school.
14. Whom are the blue spots intended for?
A. The teachers. B. The students. C. The disabled.
15. What does the woman ask the man to pay attention to?
A. The color of the street signs. B. The time limits on the street signs.
C. People walking in the streets.
16. Which colored marking means "loading and unloading"?
A. White. B. Blue. C. Red.
17. How long had the baby elephant been trapped in the well?
A. For 8 hours. B. For 9 hours. C. For 11 hours.
18. What did the villagers do to help the baby elephant?
A. Stood watching. B. Removed some of the soil. C. Cut some bananas.
19. Who got the baby elephant out of the well finally?
A. The mother elephant. B. The villagers. C. The baby elephant himself.
20. What is the speaker talking about?
A. What people should do to protect animals.
B. How the villagers helped save the baby elephant.
C. Why people should protect elephants.
Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Exhibition