1 .What will the man do on his birthday?
A. Go out for a meal B. Have a party C. See a film
2. How did John surprise the woman at the charity party?
A. He almost knows everyone there.
B. He was dressed in causal clothes.
C. He came without being invited
3. What day is it today?
A. It’s Monday B. It’s Wednesday C. It’s Friday
4. What is the man going to buy on Tuesday?
A. A book B. A magazine C.A newspaper
5. What is the man probably most concerned about now?
A. The exam . B. The essay C. The call
6. Where does the man think the woman’s purse is?
A. In her office B. At the theater C. In the car
7. What will the woman buy?
A. Sportswear and gloves . B. Gloves and hiking boots
C. Hiking boots and sportswear
8. What does the man think of Abby’s presentation?
A. It was well organized.
B. It was too long
C. It was well prepared
9. What should Abby do to improve her presentation?
A. Speak clearly. B. Be more confident.
C. Avoid long pauses .
10. What should the two speakers do when they drive seven miles on the A 120?
A. Turn right and drive north.
B. Turn left and drive south .
C. Turn around and drive east .
11.On which road should the two speakers take the first exit for the airport?
A. The M 11. B. The M 4. C. The M 25
12. How far do the two speakers need to drive on the M 25?
A. 22 miles . B. 33 miles C. 38 miles
13. Why doesn’t the man want to take Photography?
A. It lasts too long B. It started last week C. It’s too expensive
14. How much do people need to pay for the Italian Wine course?
A.$400 . B. $320. C. $280.
15.Which course do the two speakers decide to take in the end?
A. Indian Cooking . B. Italian Wine.