1. What exam will the woman take?
A. Biology. B. Physics C. chemistry
2. How does the man feel?
A. Worried B. Relaxed C. Excited
3. What does the woman think of computer science?
A. Easy B. Difficult C. Rewarding
4. Who is the woman?
A. A high-school student B. A college student C. A college teacher
5. Why is Ann upset?
A. She failed one of her exams B. She has no time to prepare for the exam
C. She is worrying about the coming exam
6. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. Their date B. A class meeting C. Preparation for a test
7. When will the woman and Sarah probably review lessons?
A. At about 4:10 B. At about 3:30 C. At about 3:10
8. Who is the woman probably?
A. A professor B. A secretary C. A student
9. When might the man arrive in Los Angeles?
A. Around June 15th B. Around June 1st C. Around May 15th
10. Who will the man contact upon arrival?
A. The woman B. The woman’s secretary C. The administration office
11. How soon would the man’s account have been closed?
A. In about a month B. In about two weeks C. In about one week
12. What is the account name?
A. Lee5566 B. ALCP5566 C. LACP6655
13. Why won’t the account be closed?
A. The man is a teacher now
B. The man is a graduate student now
C. The man is a letter from Steve Springer
14. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In the open air B. In a photo studio C. At a photo exhibition
15. Why does the woman come to see the man?
A. To look for a job B. To borrow equipment C. To ask for some advice
16. What kind of things should the woman get for her trip?
A. A new camera B. Some special lenses C. A light tent
17. How will the woman pay for the equipment?
A. By working for the man B. By credit card C. By cash
18. How late can students study while living on campus?
A. As late as they like B. As late as 11:00 p. m. C. No late than midnight
19. Which of the following is the advantage of living off campus?
A. It’s generally cheaper
B. Students can make more friends
C. Students can enjoy better living conditions
20. What measures should universities take according to the speaker?
A. Build more dormitories B. Enforce safety measures C. Make stricter dorm rules.
A lady and her husband stepped off the train in Boston. They walked without an appointment into the outer office of Harvard’s president. But they were stopped by his secretary and kept waiting. For hours, the secretary took no notice of them, hoping that the couple would finally become disappointed and go away. But they didn’t. The secretary finally decided to disturb the president, though unwillingly.