班级： 姓名： 座号：
1. He wrote a letter to the officer clarified what happened to him yesterday.
2. The three countries found them united peacefully instead of by war.
3.Great progress has made in reforming government institutions and in transforming government functions, but many problems remain to be solved.
4. The beauty of the artist's style consists of its simplicity.
5. She thrilled with terror when she saw the scene of the murder.
6. The twins look alike, and they behave differently.
7. Uniform is a particular type of clothing wearing by all the members of a group or organization such as the police，the army，etc.
8.Modern architecture attaches great importance into the practicability.
9. Administrations of China are different from that of other countries.
10. He will give his precious valuable collections to the national museum after his death.
11. Mary has arranged a doctor to see him.
12. Mr. Brown, whose car we arrived there, works as the manager of the company.
13. They got their car been washed at the garage.
14. Tom was too fat that he could not walk fast.
15. The mayor asked all the experts to do what they could solve the problem.
16. As production up by 60%, the company has had another excellent year .
17. The result of the entrance exams was not made know to the public until last Thursday.
18. All of them felt it necessary that they attended the meeting.
19. This problem may lead to more serious ones if leaving unsolved .
20. Who was caught breaking the rule will be punished.
21. On our arrival, we found Tom seating at the desk and writing a letter.
22. New reports say peace talks between the two countries have brop with no agreement reached .
23. A thief was brought in, with his hands being tied behind his back.
24. Seeing all the work do , the manager left the workshop happily.
25. Please have someone shows me the room, I am afraid I can’t find it.
26.The problems he referred to requiring careful discussion.
27.In spite of the heavy rain, the boy remained stood outside.
28. Occasions are quite rare where I have the time to spend a day with my kids.
29.I felt very nervous at every time I climbed onto the wall.
30.To our great joy, our friend has become the head of the company.
Taylor Swift, she was born on December 13, 1989, is not only a
popular singer, but a role model for American teenagers.
Since she was 11, she has written dozens of songs by herself, which I
think they are so authentic that I am touched very well. I was especially
inspired by one of her songs------change, which teaches that no matter
how difficult the situation is, I have to have faith in me and believe in
change. Whenever I feel depressed, this song can make me cheer on.
As far as I am concerned, that is the exact spirit she has helped her to
success. Besides, being a country girl, she is talented and creative in
pursuit of her music dream. She proved herself as the outstanding
crossover artist. Furthermore, being a young celebri