（考试范围: 至牛津初中英语9上 Unit4）
1. What does Miss Black teach?
2. Where does Tom’s mother work?
3. What is Peter’s animal sign?
4. Why is David so sleepy?
5. What does Millie usually do?
A. Dancing. B. Singing. C. Reading.
6. What is Miss Green like?
A. Creative. B. Active. C. Organized.
7. What does the man mean?
A. Nobody can do the best.
B. Do as well as you can.
C. It’s difficult to do something perfectly.
8. What are they doing now?
A. They are eating bread.
B. They are making sandwiches.
C. They are going shopping.
9. How much is the white shirt?
A. 20 yuan. B. 40 yuan. C. 80 yuan.
10. Why do some teenagers feel stressed?
A. They have too many exams.
B. They have too much homework to do.
C. They don’t know how to make friends with others.
11. What does Tony’s father do?
A. A doctor. B. A teacher. C. A designer.
12. Where does Tony’s sister work?
A. In a big hospital. B. In a village. C. In a town.
A few tips to help you be happy
First Enjoy the simple things, such as reading a good book, 13 , or spending time with close friends.
Another Be 14 , such as doing sports.
Finally Help others, such as helping friends or the elderly, or 15 .
13. A. climbing the mountains B. playing the piano C. listening to music
14. A. active B. brave C. patient
15. A. doing some housework B. donating some money C. doing sports
16. When did the tigers run out of the zoo?
A. Last Sunday. B. Last Wednesday. C. Last Friday.
17. Where did two of the tigers go?
A. To the hills far away. B. To the hills nearby. C. To an old woman's house.
18. Why wasn't the old woman afraid of the tiger?
A. Because she didn't know it was a large animal.
B. Because she liked playing with tigers.
C. Because there was something wrong with her eyes.
19. What did the tiger do after it jumped into the house?
A. It soon went to sleep. B. It killed the old woman. C. It walked into a cage.
20. Where did the eepers catch the tiger at last?
A. Outside the old woman's bedroom.
B. On some old clothes.
C. In the kitchen.
21. You __________ be too careful to be __________ accountant.
A. can’t; a B. can; an C. can’t; an D. can; /
22. As the New Year is coming, we have __________ preparation work to do.
A. a great deal of B. a great deal C. a number of D. the number of
23. — I don’t know __________.
— It doesn’t matter. Just stay with us please.
A. how I should deal with the problem B. what should I deal with the problem
C. how I should do with the problem D. what should I do with the problem来
24. Miss Wang’s going to have her bad tooth __________ today. She’s had a bad toothache for a few days, and she can hardly give us lessons!
A. pull B. pulled C. pulling D. to pull
25. — Finish your homework __________ you can’t play computer games, Jim.
— All right, Mum.
A. but B. till C. and D. or
26. I am sure Cindy will be able to find the hotel --- she has a pretty good ___________ of