例：How much is the shirt?
A．￡l9.15 8．￡9.18 C．￡9.15 答案是C。
1. Where is the man’s mother now?
A. At home. B. In a hospital. C. At a bus stop.
2. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a restaurant. B. In a clothing store. C. In a bookstore.
3. How does Susan probably look now?
A. Pleased. B. Surprised. C. Upset.
4. What does the man’s father want him to be?
A. A musician. B. A doctor. C. A programmer.
5. What is the woman going to do?
A. Go to see a movie.
B. Meet her aunt at the station.
C. Prepare a party.
6. What seems to be the man’s problem?
A. Keeping his room clean every day.
B. Getting along with his roommate.
C. Having trouble making friends.
7. What does the woman suggest the man do?
A. Try to get more sleep.
B. Buy some music CDs.
C. Talk to Charlie.
8. How is the man going to Sun College?
A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By car.
9. How far is it from Main Street to Water Square?
A. A few yards. B. 2 blocks away. C. 20 minutes’ walk.
10. Where will the man have to ask the way again?
A. At Rain Avenue. B. At Mass Hospital. C. At the Farmer’s Bank.
11. What do we know about Steve?
A. He’s seeing a doctor.
B. He’s absent from work.
C. He’s on a business trip.
12. How does Steve feel now?
A. Weak. B. Tired. C. Bored.
13. What is Sue going to do next week?
A. To get a job.
B. To join a sports team.
C. Travel on business.
14. Where did the man meet Claudia?
A. At a music store. B. On the Internet. C. At a class discussion.
15. What is the relationship between the man and Claudia?
A. Web friends. B. Close friends. C. Boy friend and girl friend.
16. What does the woman suggest about greeting Claudia?
A. Arriving on time. B. Using her family name. C. Bringing her some flowers.
17. What inspired the speaker to eat in a more healthy way?
A. A report about Americans’ eating habits.
B. A report about a restaurant owner.
C. A report about fast food restaurants.
18. What do we know about Alice Waters’ restaurant?
A. It is famous in the US.
B. It was started in France.
C. It used to be a fast food restaurant.
19. Where do the vegetables used by Alice Waters’ restaurant come from?
A. Overseas markets. B. Supermarkets. C. Local farms.
20. How much weight has the speaker lost in the past five years?
A. 30 pounds. B. 40 pounds. C. 70 pounds.
21. “Made in China 2025” aims to transform China from a product-making factory into a procuct-making power, ______________ driven by innovation and emphasizes quality over quantity.
A. the one that B. one that C. one D. the one
22. On Nov.l1, Alibaba sold more than 90 billion yuan ____________goods on its e-commerce platforms Taobao.com and TMall, making headlines all over the world.
A. worth of B. sum of C. value for D. profit for
23. Younger people might like snow and cold, but for________, such weather is very tough; snow can turn into ice, _______is easy to slip on.
A. people my age; where B. my age people; where
C. people my age; which D. my age people; which
24. China may as well keep its growth rate above 7 percent. ________, the rate may be set between 6 to 7 percent, for the sake of a healthy environment.
A. Differently B. Alternatively C. Accordingly D. Conversely
25. —Will you have a second child?
— Haven’t decided yet. We ______ about it the whole year.
A. have thought B. had thought C. thought D. have been thinking
26. How shocked he __________ the news that the terrorists attacked Paris, leaving 129 dead and hundreds injured.
A. was heard B. heard C. was to hear D. would hear
27. The door was open, from ______he could see everything outside.
A. which B. after which C. behind it D. where
28. It is beyond awkward when everyone around you ______________ laughing at a joke that you do not find funny, especially if it’s a joke told in a foreign language.
A. run into B. bursts out C. yells out D. falls into