1. What does the man say about the HTC One?
A. It’s simple to use. B. It’s really popular. C. He’s never heard of it before.
2. When did the accident happen?
A. Today B. Yesterday C. Two days ago
3. What time is it now?
A. 6:45 B. 6:00 C。 6:15
4. Why does the man stop the woman ?
A. The woman is speeding
B. He wants to ride the woman’s car
C. To check the woman’s driver’s license.
5. Where does the conversation take place?
A. On a farm B. In a market C. In a restaurant
6. Why didn’t the man go to the concert?
A. He failed to get a ticket. B. He was not interested in it. C. He was not free.
7. How did the woman like the concert?
A. She liked it a little. B. She enjoyed it very much C. She thought it was OK.
8. What is the man doing ?
A. Celebrating a birthday B. Having an interview C. Getting dressed
9. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Parent and child B. Husband and wife C. Customer and saleswoman
10. Where is the Korean restaurant?
A. In Green Street B. In North Street C. In Winter street
11. What do we know about the woman?
A. She never refuses the man’s invitation
B. She likes Korean food
C. She will have dinner with the man this evening
12. When will the speakers meet ?
A. At 6:30 B. At 7:10 C. At 7:30
13. When does the man usually take a walk ?
A. Every day. B. Every other day C. Once a week
14. Whose noise did the man think at first ?
In a class this past December, after I wrote some directions on the board for students about their final examination, one young woman quickly took a picture of the board using her smart phone. When I looked in her direction, she apologized, “Sorry. Was it wrong to take a picture?”
“I can’t read my own handwriting,” the young woman explained. “It’s best if I take a picture of your writing so I can understand the notes.”
That remark started a class-wide conversation about taking a picture instea