Part 1 Listening（第一部分 听力
I. Listening Comprehension (听力理解) (共30分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片) (6分)
A B C D
E F G H
1.______ 2 .______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选择最恰当的答案)（8分）
7. A) In a shop. B) At the restaurant. C) In the park. D) On the plane
8. A) Five hours. B) Six hours. C) Seven hours. D) Eight hours.
9. A) He will go to the doctor's. B) He will help the woman start the car C) He will ask others for help. D) He will make a phone call.
10. A) ￥5 million. B)￥150 C) ￥42. D) ￥ 10 billion
11. A) By
taxi B) By underground C) By bike. D) By bus
day B) Wednesday C) Thursday D) Friday
13.A) A clean river B) A nice quiet road C) Water pollution D) The girl’s grandfather
14.A) To say “hello” B) To ask for help C)To make a phone call D)To make into his house
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示，不符合的用F表示)（6分）
15. The Browns went to a restaurant with Benton last night.
16. Bill and Eric wanted to wear jeans but the mother didn't agree.
17. They went to the restaurant by bus though it was nearby.
18. The waiter took them to a table next to the window.
19. Bill and Eric drank apple juice and tea before dinner.
20. The family were pleased with the food they had in the restaurant.
D. Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks （听短文填空，完成下列句子。每空格限填一词）（10分）
21. A Japanese scientist reported one bamboo (竹子) plant which grew______ ______in 24 hours!
22. Bamboo grows almost everywhere in the world ______ ______
23. Bamboo has been used to make many things such as hats and______ ______
24. They often use bamboo for buildings and ______ ______while building them.
25. These ______ ______ need cheap way to find water because they have no money and their fields often die from no rain and no water.
Part 2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分 语音、词汇和语法)
II. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案) (共20分)
26. Mother asked me to get up early. Which of the following is correct for the underlined word in the sentence?
A)/a:skd/ B)/a:skid/ C)/a:skt/ D)/a:skit/
27. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation with others?
A) Bill Gates is famous in the world. B) I am fond of riding horses.
C) He was an ordinary soldier before. D) May 1 tar order, sir?
28. We should give our seats to _______old when they get on the bus.
A) a B)an C),the D)/
29. We are in Junior Three. Every weekend we have________homework to do.
A) many B) quite a few C) huge amounts of D) a great number of
30. Water covers more than________of the Earth's surface.
A) three-fourth B) three-four C) three-fourths D) third-fourths
31. The Eiffel Tower in Paris is about________.
A) 320-meter-tall B) 320-meter tall C) 320 meter tail D) 320 meters tall
32. Alice is a________girl. She likes talking to her classmates about her childhood.
A) politely B) lovely C) happily D) luckily
33. Warm, water freezes________than cold water.
A) quick B) quicker C) quickly D) more quickly
34. Mike replied, with a big smile, "Oh, you_______to worry about them."
A) not to need B) needn't C) not need D) don't need
35. Many people________when the earthquake happened last week.
A) slept B) sleep C) are sleeping D) were sleeping
36.I________a chance to decide whether I should attend the lecture or not.
A) gave B) was giving C) was given D) had given
37. The librarian told us________the magazines out of the library.
A) don't take B) didn't take C) not take D) not to take
38. Bill spent too much time________on the online game-Happy Farm.
A) play B) to play C) playing D) played
39. China is a developing country, ________ it plays a big role in global economy(全球经济)
A) or B) but C) however D) and
40. Tom had learned more than §00 words_______ the age of five.
A) by B) about C)at D)of
41. The greenhouse________may cause big environment problems to human beings.
A) energy B) engine C) effect D) estate
42. Jack's mother wondered________.
A) how much he cost the computer B) how much he paid for the computer
C) how much the computer will cost him D) how much did he spend on the computer
43. Can earthquakes be predicted? The underlined part means "________".
A) told in advance B) reduced C) protected D) told for sure
44. A: What a nice meal! It's really kind of you to invite us.
B:________. I'm glad you liked it.
A) Not at all B) Sounds good C) Well done D) Never mind
45. Christmas Day celebrates the birth of________.
A) Santa Clause B) Jesus Christ C) God D) the King