1. Where is the woman talking with the man?
A. On her way to school. B. At home in bed. C. At the hospital.
2. When did the man get to the park?
A. At 9: 30. B. At 11: 00. C. After 11: 00.
3. When does the play start?
A. At 7: 00. B. At 7: 30. C. At 7: 15.
4. How’s the weather while they are talking?
A. It’s raining. B. It’s snowing. C. It’s cloudy.
5. Where can the man buy the dictionary?
A. On the third floor. B. On the fourth floor. C. On any floor.
6. Where is the conversation most probably taking place?
A. In a classroom. B. In a meeting room. C. At a dinner party.
7. Whom does the woman in a blue dress live with?
A. The man at the party. B. Her mother. C. Her sister.
8. Why does the woman make the telephone call?
A. She wants to know more about the club. B. She hopes to find a job in Washington.
C. She plans to go to evening classes.
9. What do the members do on Thursday evening?
A. The have sports. B. They have language classes.
C. They have dinner together.
10. What language does the woman speak besides English?
A. Spanish. B. French. C. Italian.
11. Why does the man ask the woman for her name and address?
A. He wants to send her a form. B. He intends to visit her.
C. He would like to know more about her.
12. What’s wrong with the woman?
A. She has pains in her tooth. B. The noise keeps her awake.
C. She has some problem with her feet.
13. Why can’t the woman eat anything?