1. Schools are good places for students to get __________and make friends.
A. bacnd B. knowledge C. attention D. competition
2. In the summer camp, the boy learned to ___________ all kinds of difficulties.
A. manage B. protect C. protect D. control
3. -Tom speaks Chinese quite well now.
- Yes, he has made ____________ progress in Chinese learning.
A. common B. simple C. perfect D. rapid
4. Sometimes the smooth surface of the lake really ______________ like a mirror.
A. sounds B. looks C. smells D. tastes
5. -Will Bob help me look after my pet dog when I'm away.
-Of course. He won't ____________your request. He loves animals a lot.
A. putdown B. write down C. turn down D. take down
6. To everyone's surprise, their plan is exactly the same as _________________.
A. ours B. we C. our D. us
7. Not only Chinese t also western kids ______________ Journey to the West.
A. are famous for B. are afraid of
C. are worried about D. are interested in
8. It's a rule that students ___________ bring mobile phones to our school.
A. mustn't B. wouldn't C. needn't D. couldn't
9. Success ______________ hard-working people in the end.
A. agrees to B. talks to C. belongs to D. shouts to
10. - Hi, I didn't see you at John's birthday party last night.
- Oh, I ________________ the book report at that time.
A. prepared for B .prepare for C. am preparing for D. was preparing for
11. -Su Bingtian is the winner of the IAAF World Indoor Tour（国际田联室内巡回赛）
- ___________________. He is a talented runner.
A. Without doubt C. Once in a while B. For example D. All of a sudden
12. She didn't leave the school __________ she wort this problem.
A. as long as B. until C. since D. while
13. Intelligent house furnishings(智能家居) am __________ used in people's homes these days.
A. widely B. luckily C. softly D. loudly
14. - Hi, Alice. I wonder ___________ .
- I often go swimming in the sports center.
A. where you skate B. what you do on the weekend
C. when you exercise D. whether you enjoy your weekend
15. - ____________________?
- I need some music CDs.
A. What's wrong B. Can I help you
C. How much are the CDs D. Are you all right
A: It's really hard to say goodbye to our school.
B: You're right. 16 It's unbelievable that three years has passed.
A: Yeah, I still remember seeing you in Grade Seven.
B: Well. We used to be kids. 17
A: We've grown up with the help of our teachers. 18
B: And they're patient and kind, too.
A: 19 Gifts can express our thanks.
B: That sounds Ot it's the best gift to go back to see them often.
A: I agree with you. 20
B: That’s for sure.
A. How time flies!
B. I don't think so.
C. They are so helpful.
D. But now we are teenagers.
E. Why not buy them some gifts?
F. Where can we get some gifts?
G.. They must be very happy to see us again.
When I was a little child, I felt unhappy. I was really 21 other kids. I couldn't change no matter what I did.
There is something wrong with my 22 .I can't see things ar