1. what's the relationship between the two speakers
A Mother and son
B. Teacher and student
C. Waiter and customer.
2. What may the weather be like this weekend?
3. How does the man usually go to work?
A. By bus
B. By car
C. On foot.
4. When does the next train to London leave?
5． What are they talking about？
A． A weekend plan．
A class celebration．
A personal hobby．
6. What does the woman want?
7. How much does the woman need to pay
A. 55 dollars
B. 100 dollars
C. 110 dollars
8. Where are the speakers?
A. Ina hotel
B. In a shop
C. In a restaurant.
9. How many people will stay?
21. Are you going to_____ football match tonight?
一1 wish I could, but I'm meeting _____ VIP from Oklahoma.
A an; an B. an; a C. the; an D. the; a
22 As a child. I would sit for hours by the river doing_____-simply daydreaming
A nothing B. everything C. something D. anything
23.- It's useless to regret what has been done. Don't make those mistakes again
一I won't. That's a(n) _____
A order B. decision C. promise D. agreement
24. Aunt Jane is now _____over seventy, but she is still a great cinema-goer.
A. very B. well C. about
25.1 stopped _____the night in a small village while I was on holiday in the Himalayas a few years ago.
A. at B. for C. until D. through
26. 一Hey, Jeremy. Tony and I want to _____the new Italian restaurant tonight. Come with us!
A. try B. taste C. choose D. search
27. The words "Araceli", "kayak" and “level" are the same they are read left tonight or right to left.
A. since 3. though C. unless D. whether
28.一Honey, where are you?
一I Just let me put on my shoes.
A. come B. came C. am coming D. have come
29.一-Why don't you get yourself a job?
一-That's_____said than done.
A. easy B. easier C. the easier D. the easiest
30. _____everyone with politeness even those who are very rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are.
A. 'Treat B. Treating C. Treated D. To treat
31.一Are you going to the cinema tonight?
一↓don't know. I _____ go or I_____ stay at ho