英 语 试 题 卷
一、听力题（共三节，15 小题，第一节每小题 1 分，第二、三节每小题 2 分，共 25 分） 第一节：听小对话，回答问题。对话读一遍。
1. What are the girl’s kites made of?
A. Silk. B. Paper. C. Wood.
2. What did Jenny use to eat?
A. Fruits. B. Hamburgers. C. Vegetables.
3. How does Lily often go to school now?
A. On foot. B. By bus. C. By bike.
4. What is the girl like?
A. Shy. B. Brave. C. Outgoing.
5. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. How the paper cutting is made. B. When the paper cutting is made. C. Where the paper cutting is made.
第二节：听较长对话，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。
听下面一段较长对话，回答第 6-7 两个小题。
6. How many steps does the woman think she needs to walk every day?
A. At least 1,000. B. At least 10,000. C. At least 100,000.
7. Who told the woman about the machine?
A. Her cousin. B. Her friend. C. Her child.
听下面一段较长对话，回答第 8-10 三个小题。
8. What’s is Alan’s toy plane made of?
A. Paper. B. Glass. C. Wood.
9. Why does he make toys?
A. For money. B. For pleasure. C. For friends.
10. Who taught him to make toys?
A. His grandfather. B. His teacher. C. Alan himself.
11. How long has Lily been in a university?
A. For a week. B. For a month. C. For a year.
12. Why are they going to have a yard sale?
A. Because they are clearing out a lot of things from their bedrooms. B. Because they are trying to building their house.
C. Because they are going to magh money to buy a new house.
13. What do they want to do with the money?
A. They want to give the money away to a children’s home. B. They want to help an old man with the money.
C. They want to give the money away to an old people’s home.
14. What did Lily still want to keep?
A. Her train and railway set. B. Her toy bear and tiger. C. Her soft toys.
15. Lily was happy to give up her football shirt because ?
A. the shirt doesn’t fit her anymore.
B. she doesn’t like to play football at all. C. she hasn’t worn it for several years.
二、完形填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，共 15 分）
Thanks to technology, it’s so easy to communicate with your friends. You could decide to
16 an ice-cream party, and in seconds get in touch with everyone you know.
You 17 connect with friends using a computer.
If you have a mobile phone, you can use its texting technology to type out a 18 .
19 you could use a telephone to call your friends and ask 20 to come over. But suppose the power went out and you couldn’t 21 a computer or a mobile phone. Without modern technology, 22 could you send the information about your ice-cream party to your friends?
You could make an invitation to 23 everyone to your home. You might draw a
24 picture to show what you were trying to say. A picture is a great way to communicate
25 even kids who can’t read can understand it. But if you 26 words to your card, your message will be easier to understand.
If you don’t have stamps to mail your invitations, you could tell your friends about your party
27 flashlight. By turning the flashlight on and 28 in certain patterns, you can send really difficult messages in code（密码）.
But the best way to 29 your friends about your ice-cream party is face-to-face.
30 method you use to communicate, be sure you tell your friends that it’s time for a delicious ice-cream party!
16. A. have B. cancel C. miss D. join
17. A. would B. could C. must D. need
18. A. notice B. paper C. card D. message
19. A. And B. But C. Or D. So
20. A. it B. them C. him D. her
21. A. use B. buy C. invent D. leave
22. A. when B. what C. which D. how
23. A. warn B. invite C. allow D. advise
24. A. difficult B. different C. simple D. common
25. A. because B. until C. when D. although
26. A. connect B. add C. compare D. bring
27. A. in B. on C. for D. by
28. A. over B. up C. off D. down
29. A. say B. refuse C. tell D. visit
30. A. Whatever B. However C. Whenever D. Wherever
三、阅读理解（共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，共 30 分）
The 4 Smallest Countries in the World
Nauru – 21 km2
Located（位于）east of Australia, Nauru is the smallest island country in the world. It is also a country with the most
overweight（超重的）people in the world, with 97% of its