第 Ι 卷（客观题 共 48 分）
1. —Do you thinr appearance is __________ help when you look for a new job?
—Well, it all depends. Anyway, it may give me __________ chances to try.
A. a; many more B. /; much more C. a; much more D. /; many more
2. Amazing China 《厉害了，我的国》, a __________ documentary, arouses(激发) Chinese __________ from deep inside.
A. 90-minutes; proud B. 90-minute; pride
C. 90-minute; proud D. 90 minutes; pride
3. I’m surprised at the new look of my hometown, for it _______ a lot over the past 20 years.
A. changed B. changes C. has changed D. will change
4. A hard-working man __________ become a great scientist, but a great scientist _________ be a hard-working man.
A. can’t; can B. may not; must C. can’t; must D. may not; can
5. —You aren’t supposed to smoblic．It’s bad for our health．
—Sorry, I will __________ my cigarette right now．
A. put out B. put down C. put up D. put away
6. —Kitty has gone to the Urther study. I haven’t seen her for a long time!
—__________. I miss her so much!
A. Neither do I B. So do I C. Me neither D. So I have
7. __________wonderful the news report he wrote was! The boss was really satisfied with it.
A. What a B. What C. How D. How a
8. Nowadays, __________of the old people in my community __________used to dancing on the square after supper.
A. two third; is B. two third; are C. two thirds; is D. two thirds; are
9. —Hey, Mike. What’s your plan for the coming summer holiday?
—Well, I’m not sure ____________________.
A. which city I’ll pay a visit to spend my holiday
B. how much money it can cost to travel abroad
C. who shall I spend the holiday with
D. that I will see my grandparents in the countryside
10. —When I was abroad, I missed so much about my family and friends that I couldn’t fall asleep almost every night.
—Me too. .
A. A miss is as good as a mile B. Great minds think alike
C. East, west, home is best D. Do in Rome as Romans do
Ladies and Gentlemen，
Than for coming to attend the graduate ceremony．First of all，I’d like to ____11___ all the students who are here today．I remember ____12____ all of you when you were just starting Grade 7 at this school．You were so full of energy and thirsty ____13____ knowledge．And some of you were a little difficult to deal with！But today，you’ve all grown up so much and I am so proud of you．
Although you’ve all worked very hard over the last three years，none of you did it ____14____．I hope you’ll remember the important ___15_____ in your lives who helped and supported you．Please consider what they’ve done for you．Never ____16____ to be thankful to the people around you．
Lastly，the end of junior high school is the beginning of a new life．You will have many difficult tasks ahead of you．You’ll make mistakes along the way，but the key is to ____17____ your mistakes and never give up．But along with difficulties，there will also be many ___18____ things waiting for you．Learn the new things，and you’ll have the ability to mar own choices．Choose ____19____ and be responsible for your decisions and actions．____20____ you have to go your separate ways now，I hope that you’ll come back to visit our school in a few years’ time．As you ____21____ on your new journey，you shouldn’t forget where you come form．The future is ____22____．
Good luck and hope to see you again sometime soon！
11．A．introduce B．congratulate C．suggest D．support
12．A．meeting B．met C．meet D．to meet
13．A．of B．with C．for D．in
14．A．lonely B．quickly C．alone D．correctly
15．A．things B．moments C．schoolwork D．people
16．A．fail B．hope C．remember D．continue
17．A．copy B．write down C．follow D．learn from
18．A．exciting B．excited C．boring D．bored
19．A．quickly B．slowly C．wisely D．quietly
20．A．If B．Because C．Unless D．Although
21．A．set off B．set out C．set up D．set down