1. A. [ri:d] B. [redɪ] C. [red]
2. A. [tɔːk] B. [teɪk] C. [tɔːl]
3. A. [kwaɪt] B. ['kwaɪət] C. [kwɪk]
4. A. [ɑːt] B. [æt] C. [ɑːnt]
5. A. [wɒʃ] B. [wɒtʃ] C. [wɔːl]
6. A. Pink and yellow. B. Seven o’clock. C. Pandas and monkeys.
7. A. Certainly. B. I' m not sure. C. I like it.
8. A. Going hiking. B. At the weekend. C. Pop music.
9. A. Good idea. B. I hurt my knee. C. I’d love to.
10. A. On foot. B. I like this music, too. C. No, I’m not.
11. What is the man going to do?
A. Go swimming. B. Go to play football. C. Go to a party.
12. What is the woman looking for?
A. A sweater. B. A watch. C. A wallet.
13. When will the man have this birthday party?
A. On June 8th. B. On July 8th. C. On June 18th.
14. What is the man going to buy for his father?
A. A cat. B. A T-shirt. C. Shoes
15. How much will the man pay for the two pens?
A. Twenty yuan. B. Fifteen yuan. C. Thirty-five yuan.
16. When did the woman go to Los Angeles?
A. Two years ago. B. Three years ago. C. Nine years ago.
17. How long did they get there?
A. Two hours. B. Nine hours. C. Seven hours.
18. How many people are there in the trip of the woman?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
19. What’s the weather like in New York in winter?
A. Snowy. B. Hot. C. Wet and rainy.
20. What kind of weather does the man like?
A .Sunny. B. Showery. C. Windy.
21. Where will the woman go?
A. England. B. America. C. Hainan.
22. Why didn’t Joyce go to school?
A. It was raining hard. B. She hurt her leg. C. Her parents were ill.
23. How did she go home yesterday?
A. By bus. B. By car. C. By bike.
24. How long will Joyce stay at home?
A. One day. B. Two days. C. Three days.
25. Who might Dr. Smith be?
A. Her teacher. B. Her father. C. Her doctor.
26. When was Deng Yaping born?
A. 1973. B.1974. C. 1975.
27 What did she start to do at five?
A. Sing. B. Play tennis. C. Play table tennis.
28. How old was Deng when she joined the National Team?
A. Fourteen. B. Fifteen. C. Sixteen.
29. How many times did she win the Olympic gold?
A. 3 times. B. 4 times. C. 5 times.
30. What did she do when she left the National Team?
A. A student. B. A teacher. C. A coach.
I know my brother better than 1 else in the world. I had spent seven happy years in the world with the attention of those around 2 . 3 when Rohan was born, life changed. All of a sudden, I had to share my toys and there were no more bedtime stories or my own choice of food
Finally, I hated this small boy. The poor baby had no idea what had made me so 4 . Maybe he found me strange, the only person in this house who did not like 5 .
Then all that 6 . I 7 remember everything of that day six years ago, but I do remember that I was feeling very 8 . Then I found 9 in my brother’s room. I couldn’t help reaching my hand through the bars (栅栏) of his bed. At once, he reached his small hand and softly touched mine. And that was all I needed. Through all the unhappiness of the day. At that moment, I thought how could I hate someone who made me feel so important. I 10 love from my family was always with me.
1. A. someone B. anyone C. everyone
2. A. me B. I C. him
3. A. And B. But C. So
4. A. happy B. unhappy C. good
5. A. he B. his C. him
6. A. changed B. continued C. happened