注意:本试卷分试题卷和答题卡两部分。考试时间100分钟，满分120分。考生应首先阅 读试题卷及答题卡上的相关信息，然后在答题卡上作答，在试题卷上作答无效。交卷时只交答 题卡。
1. What is the man?
A. servant. B. A waiter. C. A director.
2. What happened to Mary?
A.She missed the train. B. She took the wrong seat. C. She lost her wallet.
3. How is the school now?
A. It’s not as good as it was.
B. It’s better than it used to be.
C. It’s worse than people say.
4. When will the movie start?
A. At 10 o’clock. B. At 10： 30. C. At 10： 50.
5. What did the woman advise the man to do?
A. Go to see a doctor at once.
B. Give up solving the problem.
C. Be patient with the problem.
第二节 听下面几段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三 个选项中选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6. Who sent the scarf to Tina?
A. Her mother. B. Her boyfriend. C. Her brother.
7. Where does Tina come from?
A. Sydney. B. London. C. New York.
8. Who are the two speakers?
A. Relatives. B.Neighbors. C. Classmates.
9.What will Li Hua do this Friday evening?
A. Sing at a concert. B. Visit her uncle. C. Go to a concert.
10.How much is the ticket to the concert for students?
A. 100 yuan. B. 498 yuan. C. 598 yuan.
11.How long did it take to get to Greentown?
A. Two hours. B. Seven hours. C. Seven hours and a half.
12. What was the weather like on Saturday?
A. Cloudy. B. Rainy. C. Windy.
13. How did the speaker like the school trip?
A. Wonderful. B. Exciting. C. Terrible.
14. Where is the woman now?
A. In a market. B. In a hotel. C. In a street.
15. What did the woman order for breakfast?
A. Sandwiches. B. Milk. C. Eggs.
第三节 听下面五段短文。根据短文内容，按照听到的顺序将下列与短文内容相符的图片 (A、B、C、D、E)排序，并在答题卡上将与其相对应的选项涂黑。每段短文读两遍。
A B C D E
16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
21. With development of science and technology, China has entered new era
A. a； an B. a； the C. the ； a D. the； /
22. Being good at reading on people’s faces helps Bob get on well with his workmates.
A. attention B. expressions C. suggestions D. direction
23. — Have you got all your textbooks?
—Don’t worry，mom. is left. They are all in my schoolbag.
A. Each B. Nothing C. Neither D. None
24. The housing price in my hometown has increased by two percent the past two
A. during B. till C. at D. on
25. Very little in the house after the big fire was put out.
A. missed B. appeared C. rose D. remained
26. This is a five-star hotel，so you are not allowed to enter if you don’t dress .
A. poorly B. comfortably C. badly D. properly
27. I felt the cook lied because he to avoid meeting my eyes.
A. is trying B. was trying C. has tried D. will try
28. Be yourself! Never follow anyone else’s path (道路） you’re in the woods and you