1. A. Good idea! B. Don’t worry. C. What a shame!
2. A. Use plastic bags.
B. Pour waste water into the river.
C. Try to walk or ride a bike to go to work.
3. A. Yes, I do. B. Ride a bike. C. No, I can’t.
4. A. That’s all right. B. I agree with you. C. Thanks a lot.
5. A. It was sunny. B. It is Sunday. C. It’s hot in summer.
6. ________ 7. ________ 8. ________
A B C
9. What’s Alan doing now?
A. Making the bed. B. Doing the cleaning. C. Playing computer games.
10. Why was Nancy late for class?
A. The bus was late. B. She forgot her class. C. She got up later than usual.
11.What does the man think of the CD?
A. It’s a very good one. B. It’s too expensive. C. It’s not his favourite.
12. What did the woman buy for her husband for Christmas?
A. A coat. B. A tie. C. A watch.
13. Where are the two speakers talking?
A. In a library. B. In a hospital. C. On a farm.
14. What does the man think of the tea?
A. Not strong enough. B. Too sweet. C. Not weak.
15. What is Tony doing now?
A. Watching a match. B. Playing basketball. C. Playing chess.
16. Why does Tony always stay healthy?
A. Because he likes singing.
B. Because he likes staying indoors.
C. Because he likes doing outdoor activities.
17. What are they going to do now?
A. Play basketball. B. Sing Karaoke. C. Play chess.
18. Why was Nancy unhappy?
A. There was too much homework for her to do.
B. She had no time to spend on her hobbies.
C. She quarreled with her best friend.
19. What will Nancy do to say sorry to Lucy?
A. She will write a letter. B. She will call her up. C. She will give her some flowers.
20. How old is Lucy next Sunday?
A. Fourteen. B. Fifteen. C. Sixteen.
Things some people do on the bus They close their (21) __________ and listen to music without looking at old people.
Some turn their faces to look (22) ________ of the window.
They refuse to give their seats to the (23) __________ people.
Thing we should do. Be (24) __________to help the persons in need of help.
Let old people get on or get off the bus before you. And give your seats to people with (25) __________
26. My cousin wants to keep slim. She does exercise every morning and _____ eats meat.
A. seldom B. always C. usually D. often
27. ____ is in the classroom. They are all in the playground.
A. Everybody B. Somebody C. Anybody D. Nobody