Part 1 Listening(第一部分 听力)
I. Listening Comprehension (听力理解) (共30分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture（根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片） (6分)
1. _ 2. _ 3. _ 4. _ 5. _ 6. _
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (（根据你所听到的对话和问题，选择最恰当的答案）（8分）
7. A) His parents. B) His cousin. C) His friends. D) His teacher.
8. A) At the restaurant. B) At home. C) At the bus stop. D) At school.
9. A) By taxi. B) By car. C) By underground. D) By bus.
10. A) Amazing. B) Boring. C) Exciting. D) Lovely.
11. A) Italy. B) Australia. C) America. D) Japan.
12. A) French fries. B) Cookies. C) Oranges. D) Bread.
13. A) At a quarter past eight. B) At ten to eight.
C) At twenty-five past eight. D) At half past eight.
14. A) The railway station. B) A friend. C) A film. D) The cinema.
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false（判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容符合的用“T”表示， 不符合的用“F”表示）（6分）
15. When an earthquake happens, you should shout at others and tell people around to leave.
16. When you are walking in the street, you should move away from buildings and street lamps.
17. When you are shopping in a supermar should go to the exit at once.
18. You'd better hide under a desk or a table if you are indoors.
19. If you smell gas, you should open a window and leave the room by elevator quickly.
20. You should click rocks and shout loudly for help when you are buried in debris（废墟）.
D. Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks（听短文填空，完成下列句子。每空格限填一词）(10分)
21 .The ________ ________ involves catching, preparing and selling fish.
22. Nowadays each person in the world can have ________ ________of fish a year.
23. Some countries search for and catch fish by making ________ ________ of advanced methods.
24. Such ships can carry ________ ________ workers who clean and package the fish as won as they are caught.
25. Scientists throughout the world are trying to ________ ________ on the population of fish in different parts of the world.
Part 2 Phonetics, Grammar and Vocabulary （第二部分 语音、语法和词汇）
II. Choose the best answer（选择最恰当的答案）（共20分）
26. The mother tries to prevent her child from playing computer games. Which of the following is correct for the underlined word in the sentence?
A) /prɪ'vent/ B) /pre'vent/ C) /prə 'vent/ D)/pr ɪ'vənt/
27. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation with others?
A) He acts as a killer in the film. B) When did you arrive at the airport?
C) Can you help me fix the chair? D) This is an industrial robot
21. ________ man with black glasses is my host father in Britain.
A)An B)A C)The D)/
29. My grandfather makes a living by raising ________ to produce wool.
A) sheep B) sheeps C) many sheeps D) much sheep
30. Susan spends ________ money on fashion clothes every month.
A) many B) a large number of C) quite a few D) huge amounts of
31. Hey, boy! Would you like to show me your ________ hand?