A B C
A B C
A B C
A B C
A B C
6. How long has Jim learned Chinese?
A. For about 3 weeks. B. For about 3 months. C. For about 3 years.
7. What’s the girl’s advice on learning Chinese?
A. Taking notes in class.
B. Joining a Chinese club.
C. Speaking to Chinese friends.
8. Who is Mr. Smith?
A. Tom’s father. B. Miss Green’s classmate. C. A science teacher.
9. What do Tom’s classmates thint the life on Mars?
A. They think it very interesting.
B. They find it a little boring.
C. They hope they could go to Mars.
10. When should they leave home?
A. At 6:30. B. At 7:00. C. At 7:30.
11. What will the girl wear at the party?
A. A red skirt. B. A pink dress. C. A new jacket.
12. Why is Mary worried?
A. She is a new student in this school.
B. She is afraid of getting up late.
C. She isn’t ready for the lesson.
13. What does Mary think of the man?
A. He is hard-working. B. He is kind. C. He is careful.
14. Why do you need to drinch water during the trip?
A. Riding needs lots of water. B. You need to ride very far. C. Riding needs lots of energy.
15. What does the speaker tell us?
A. Suggestions about the safety of riding bikes.
B. Suggestions about the danger of riding bikes.
C. Suggestions about the pleasure of riding bikes.
Welcome to the 2017 Winter Camp
Time Between (16)________ am and 11: 30 am from February 6 to 15.
Main activities Practicing spoken English, singing English songs and seeing English (17)________.
Teachers Teachers are well-trained and (18)________.
Address No. 12, (19)________ Road.
When to call Every day except (20)________.
21. —Look at ________ girl in red. Do you know her?
—I’m afraid not.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. Jack read a number ________ new books last month.
A. in B. of C. to D. at
23. The students made up ________ mind to tell the truth to Miss Wang.
A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
24. Mary asked me _________ with the washing.
A. help B. helps C. to help D. helped
25. We will meet the English friends ________ we have time.
A. if B. so C. but D. and
26. Mr. White is such a person ________ always thint others.
A. who B. how C. when D. where