湛江市2015年英语高效课堂决赛高三一轮复习口语指导Part C《Retelling》课件（29张ppt）+教案+学案+视频及音频素材 （5份打包）
back to 17.wmv
—Introducing rules and skills
I. Warm up ------tongue twister
1. There is no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't
wish the wish you wish to wish.
II. Introduce rules and skills
1. Pict the important information from the hints(梗概) and predict the content according to the five key words
2. Choose a plan and write down the plot that consists of cause, development and result.
An old ______had three______ but they ______came to see him.
He was too_____ to_______ and didn’t have much ________ .
He was ________________himself and thought of ___________.
He found a _______________, filled it, locked it and put it in the _______.
His sons asked ___________________and he said it was __________he’d been_______
The sons thought it must be ________________________.
______________________ later, the tailor ______.
After the ___________, the sons ___________the box and found it full of _________.
They read a _____saying________________________________________________.
An old t_______had three s______ but they s________came to see him.
He was too old to w______ and didn’t have much m________ .
He was w_______ a________ himself and thought of a p_______.
He found a w_______ b_________, filled it, locked it and put it in the k__________.
His sons asked what was i________and he said it was s_________he’d been s________.
The s_______ thought it must be full of g________.
They toorns l________with their father.
Several y_____ later, the tailor d_____.
After the f________, the sons u________the box and found it full of s________.
They read a n______saying thanks for their c_________.
3. During listening, please focus on details and write down the important information.