A B C
A B C
A B C
A B C
5. Where is Tom going ?
A. America B. England. C.Australia.
6. How long will he stay there?
A. A week. B. Two weeks. C. Three weeks.
7. What party did Bob go to yesterday evening?
A. A birthday party. B. A dinner party. C. A reading party.
8. Why did Bob enjoy the party?
A. Because he met new friends.
B. Because he got new books.
C. Because he had a nice talk.
9. What’s the population of Tony’s hometown?
A. About eighteen thousand.
B. About twenty thousand.
C. About a hundred thousand.
10. What’s his hometown most famous for ?
A. Old buildings. B. Local food. C. Hot spring.
11. What does Lisa think of math teacher ?
A. Serious. B. Funny. C.Friendly.
12. Why does Lisa give up computer science?
A. It’s too hard for her.
B. The teacher is so boring.
C. She doesn’t like the activities.
13. What subjects does Lisa choose finally?
A. Chinese, math and history
B. Math, English and physics.
C. English,physics and chemistry.
14. What’s the passage mainly about?
A.Music competition. B. Photo competition. C. Composition competition.
15. What kind of prize did Linglingget ?
A. Special Prize. B. Beautiful Nature Prize. C. The Most Creative Prize.
16. How many winners are there in the competition?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.
What A talk on __18____pollution, given by Mr Wang
When At __19____o’clock,on the morning of ___20__ 2nd
Where In the _______21_____meeting room
22. -- Could you please show ____ your ticket?
-- Here you are.
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
23. Liu Xiang was born in Shanghai _____1983.
A. on B. at C. to D. in
24. Tony wanted to take some good photos,______ he lost his camera.
A. but B. and C. or D. so
25. There ____ some meat in the fridge, so you don’t need to buy any.
A. be B. is C. are D. will be
26. Our teacher often tells us ____ the windows before we leave.
A. close B. closed C. to close D. closing
27. --_____ you call back tomorrow?
--Of course I can.
A. Can B. Must C. May D. Need.
28. —_____ did Mr Li finish the work last night? —At about eleven, I think.
A. What B. Where C.Who D. When
29. We were in Qingdao last week and ____ great fun there.
A. will have B. have had C. had D. have
30. We __________ in the same school since three years ago.
A. study B. were studying C. will study D. have studied
31. I like English very much. I think it’s a little ____than math.
A. easy B. easier