共96小题，约5070字。 保密★启用前 试卷类型：B
高 二 英 语
第一部分 听力 (共两节, 满分20分)
第一节 （共5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分5 分）
1．What does the man want to do?
A．Buy a dress for his wife. B．Talk to Mrs. Douglas C．Call Crystal.
2．Where does the conservation take place?
A．In a restaurant. B．In a shop. C．In a theater.
3．What did the man do as a child?
A．He took violin lessons. B．He didn’t like violin lessons. C．He bought a violin.
4．What can we know about the son from the dialogue?
A．He will come back 3 weeks later
B．The woman miss the son.
C．He has gone to Europe.
5．What will the woman do?
A．She will follow the man.
B．She will wait for the man.
C．She will lead him to the café.
第二节 （共15小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15分）
6．How long will the woman stay in England?
A．Three days. B．Three weeks. C．Three months.
7．Why does the woman come to England?
A．To study language. B．To have a travel . C. To meet a friend.
8．Who went to college in their hometown？
A. The speaker. B．Wang Chaosu. C．Both the girls.
9．How do they usually keep in touch when they are at colleges ?
A．By writing letters. B．By telephoning. C．By sending Emails.
10．What kind of animals are there mostly in the reserve?
A．Elephants. B. lions. C. Antelopes.
11．How many elephants are there in the reserve?
A．About 215 B. About 250 C. About 240
12．What does the man do in the reserve?
A．Observe the lions . B．Look after the elephants. C．Protect the antelopes.
13．What is the man ?
A．A poacher. B. A scientist. C. A volunteer.
14．Which is wrong about cloned animals according to the dialogue?
A. They are made in the laboratory
B. They come from one parent only
C. They take all genes from both of their parents.
15．What kind of animal is Dolly?
A. A sheep B. A pig C. A cat
16．Why does cloned animals easily get ill?
A. Because they are young
B. Because they are not taken good care of
C. The reason is not clear
17．What does the man thint cloning?
A．It’s wrong B．It’s good for nature C．It’s against nature
18．What do we know about Porgy?
A．A novel. B. A writer.
21. In 1980s, the WWF became interested in all activities which has _____ effect on the environment, such as pollution and _____ way we use energy.
A. the , the B. an , a C. an , the D. 不填 , the
22. _____ around the fire, the tourists danced with the local people.
A. Gather B. Gathering C. To gather D. To be gathering
23. She was never _____ about others’ feelings and often made them embarrassed.
A. cautious B. concerned C. aware D. nervous
24.He had a happy childhood , _____ that most people would want to have.
A. what B. that C. it D. one
25. There is no doubt _____ friendship plays an important part in our life.
A. that B. whether C. which D. what
26. Can you imagine a situation _____ you are talking to a stranger when someone you both know has left the room?
A. when B. which C. where D. that
27. Many foreign festivals _____ young people in China.
A. come up to B. are restricted to C. respond to D. appeal to
28. She felt _____ of having asch a silly question.
A. happy B. ashamed C. crazy D. tired
29. —Look. What a beautiful white world！
—Yes. It _____ since midnight.
A. is snowing B. has been snowing C. had snowed D. was snowing
30. I didn’t thint it carefully enough. I wish I _____ more careful.
A. have thought B would think C. thought D. had thought
31. I got to the party at 5 p.m. but there was no one there, so I _____ so early.
A. mustn’t have arrived B. couldn’t have arrived
C. can’t have arrived D. needn’t have arrived