1. 全卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。试题卷共8页, 答题卷共2页。全卷满分为100分,
2. 试题卷分卷I和卷II两部分。卷I中试题 (1-56小题) 的答案填涂在答题卷上, 卷II中试题的答案写在答题卷相应的位置上, 写在试题卷上无效。
说明：本卷共五大题, 56小题, 满分66分。
一、听力 (本题有15小题, 其中1-10小题每题1分，11-15小题每题2分, 共20分)
1. Which fruit does the man want?
A. An apple. B. A banana. C. An orange.
2. How is Nick going to school today?
A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By car.
3. Who was ill last night?
A. Tom. B. Tina C. Jack.
4. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
A. Rainy. B. Cloudy. C. Sunny.
5. What's the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Wife and husband. B. Teacher and student. C. Sister and brother.
第二节：听下面两段较长对话, 每段对话后有2至3个小题, 请从题中所给的A.B.C三个选项中选择正确的选项。每段对话读两遍。
6. Why does Grace join the group?
A. To make more friends. B. To improve her English.
C. To share her experience.
7. How often will the group meet every week?
A. Once a week. B. Twice a week. C. Three times a week.
8. How is Tim these days?
A. He is a little tired. B. He feels terrible. C. He loong.
9. What does Mary suggest Tim do?
A. Work hard. B. Take more exercise. C. Go to bed early.
10. When is Tim going to take action?
A. Today. B. tomorrow. C. The day after tomorrow.
第三节：听下面一段独白, 独白后有5个小题, 请从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选择正确的选项。独白读两遍。
11. When was the "eat" restaurant opened?
A. One year ago. B. Two years ago. C. Five years ago.
12. Why is the "eat" restaurant famous?
A. It loonusual. B. It serves delicious food.
C. It has a special rule.
13. What can people do in the "eat" restaurant?
A. Cough. B. Make phone calls. C. Use body languages.
14. Who came up with the idea for the "eat" restaurant?
A. The manager. B. An Indian. C. The head cook.
15. What probably makes people enjoy their food better in the "eat" restaurant?
A. The taste. B. The service. C. The silence.
二、完形填空 (本题有15小题, 每小题1分, 共15分)
阅读下面短文, 理解其大意, 然后从各题所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出最佳选项。
My neighbor is a doctor. He and his wife are some of the 16 people I have ever met. A few years ago, we started this kind of "favor war" where one of us would do something kind for the other, such as 17 the driveway or building a shed, and next time the other would 18__ to top it with another favor.
Yesterday morning there was about 2 or 3 feet of snow on the ground and I 19 he shoveled (铲) my driveway for me when I was out on a business trip last 20 . So I toot my shovel and took care of both our sidewalks and driveways because it was my turn to do a favor __21 . It took a while but I finished it with another favor.
That night I got a 22 on my door. It was my neighbor, He immediately shook my hand and thanked me for shoveling 23 driveway and side walk, so that he was able to get to work earlier and 24 a boy.
"As soon as I started the car early this morning, a(n) 25 came through that a young boy in our neighborhood was seriously ill. 26 , my partner and I were only about 2 minutes away, but the closest ambulance (救护车) 10 minutes," added he. "A young boy got to live his life 27
you did me that favor earlier this morning. "
It wasn't too much 28 to shovel a driveway, but what I did got a young boy to see his family again, go back to school again and live his life again.
29 favor is too small. Even the smallest favor can make the biggest 30 . One favor will always be followed by another.
16. A. nicest B. busiest C. richest D. happiest
17. A. looking for B. going down C. cleaning up D. walking across
18. A. try B. stop C. agree D. refuse
19. A. saw B. thought C. expected D. remembered
20. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter
21. A. soon B. back C. again