Ⅰ. 听句子, 选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。（5分）
A B C
D E F
1. ____ 2. ____ 3. ____ 4. ____ 5. ____
( ) 1. A. Yes, I’m feeling better.
B. No, I’m feeling worse.
feeling much better. Than!
( ) 2. A. How nice! Have a good time!
B. Sounds a good idea.
C. What a shame!
( ) 3. A. Because it is full of famous stories.
B. It’s true. Beijing Opera is very popular with most old people.
sorry to hear that.
( ) 4. A. Don’t be afraid! Be brave!
B. Just a little.
C. I hope so.
( )5. A. There may be something wrong with it.
B. Why can’t it work?
C. Don’t worry. I will help you to check it.
( ) 1. What will Mike do if he is in a bad mood?
A. Talk with his good friends.
B. Play soccer.
C. Do sports.
( ) 2. Why does the full moon mas feel lonely?
A. Because it is round.
B. Because we don’t like the full moon.
C. Because we can’t get together with our family.
( ) 3. What was the matter with Jane?
A. She was ill.
B. She seemed happy.
C. She sounded surprised.
( ) 4. Who will help Tom with his English?
A. All of Tom’s ates
B. Some of Tom’s ates
( )5. What color can help us feel quiet and ?
A. Blue. B. White. C. Red.
1. Jack and his father ______ _______when it began to rain.
2. Jack and his father______ ________because they didn’t bring umbrellas with them.
3. The rain was good for fruit, vegetables,______ and _______.
4. Jack didn’t ______ ______the rain.
5. Jack was angry about ______ ______.
1. I i_____ my friends to my birthday party yesterday.
2. The bad news made the little girl’s face t____ white.
3. I’m going to give a s______ at the meeting on Wednesday.
4. After the traffic accident, the Green family no longer live as h_____ as before.
1.The teacher _____ _____ ______(对……严格)us, but he is always friendly to us.
2. When we are in trouble, we should learn to ____ ____ ____ (笑对生活).
3. He _____ _____ _____ ______(和……相处得很好)his ates.
4.You can _____me _____(给……打电话) when you get to Beijing. I will meet you at the airport.
5. ____ ____ _____(别着急)! There is some time left.
二 . 单项选择：从每小题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出能填入句中空白处的最佳选项。(10分)
( )1. Fuzhou is being more and more popular ___ foreigners.
A. between B. for C. to D. with
（ ）2. The smile on her face shows that she ____ her work.
A. is worried about B. is pleased with
C. feels sorry for D. does badly in
( )3. I like this silk dress and it ___ so soft .
A. sounds B. feels C. looks D. tastes
( )4. There is someone knocking at the door. Can you go and see who ___ is ?
A. he B. she C. that D. it
( )5. The movie was so _____ that our eyes filled with tears..
A. interested B. interesting
oving D. moved
( )6. ----- Did you ___ ride a bike to work?
----- Yes, but I’m used ___ a bus now.