1.A. I'm very happy. B. The same to you. C. That’s all right.
2. A. Spring. B. Summer. C. Winter.
3. A.I have watched it. B. Let’s go and watch it. C. It’s wonderful.
4. A. You are worried. B. I’m sorry to hear that. C. That sounds good.
5. A. She’s a teacher. B. She likes dancing. C. She has curly hair.
6. What did Cindy get for her mother's birthday?
7. How is Sandy going to Shanghai?
8.Where does Lucy sit?
A. Behind Jack. B. In front of Ann. C. Between Jack and Ann.
9. What kind of music does Sam’s sister like?
A. Classic music. B. Pop music. C. Country music.
10. What did the girl eat for breakfast?
A. Porridge. B. Bread. C. Snacks.
11. Where does the conversation most probably happen?
A. In the boy’s house. B. In the girl’s house. C. At school.
12. The girl is going to on Sunday afternoon.
A. visit her uncle B. play ping-pong C. have a piano lesson
13. They will meet on Sunday moming.
A. at 9:00 B. at 9:30 C. at 9:50
14. Who isn’t allowed to eat a lot of chocolate?
A. Kate. B. Ted. C. Kate and Ted.
15. Why don’t Kate’s parents allow her to go out at night?
A. Because they think it’s not safe for a girl to stay outside at night.
B. Because they think Kate is too young.
C. Because they are afraid of being alone.
16. Kate’s parents think can get in the way of Kate’s study in the passage.
A. watching TV B. going out at night C. practicing singing
17. The woman went to see the doctor because .
A. she was ill B. she needed some advice for her son
C. she wanted the doctor to see her son at home
18. Which of the following is TRUE about her son?
A. He is too quiet and shy. B. He left the school for health reasons.
C. He can make friends at school.
19. What is NOT the doctor’s advice?
A. Try new things and practice more conversations.
B. Let him believe that he can surely make friends.
C. Don’t make friends online.
20. How was the weather that day?
A. Sunny. B. Rainy. C. Windy.
21. Why did the girl refuse the man’s fish?
A. Because she didn’t like fish. B. Because she wanted the fishing tools.
C. Because she wanted to have fishing skills.
22. From the passage, we may learn that .
A. the girl will eat fish
B. the girl will have fishing tools and learn fishing skills
C. the girl will get nothing
23. A zipper was invented .
A. in 1893 B. in 1983 C. in 1913
24. Who was called Father of Zipper?
A. Whitcomb Judson. B. The’Canadian. C. Whitcomb’s father.
25. A Canadian .
A. invented something like a zipper
B. tried to sell his invention
C. made the invention work better
26. He was down in the mouth because he missed his train.
A. unhappy B. happy C. glad D. relaxed
27. —Julie has made great progress. How did she make it?
—She worch harder than before. She says if she doesn’t catch up, she will be left out.
A.be angry B. fall behind C. give in D. get excited
28. Laura is _ _ 11-year-old girl. She is good at playing guitar.
A. /; a B. an; / C. an; the D. a; an