第Ⅰ卷 选择题 (共96分)
第一部分 基础知识运用(共两节, 40分)
1. Let’s play __________ volleyball.
A. / B. the C. a
2. Welcome you all to Guangyuan and enjoy ________ here.
A. you B. your C. yourselves
3. Night Safari is an amazing __________ and you can watch animals there at night.
A. school B. zoo C. hospital
4. They didn’t go home _________ they finished their work.
A. because B. when C. until
5. —What time do you usually get up?
A. At B. In C. On
6. On my ________ birthday, I got a new schoolbag as a gift from my parents.
A. nine B. ninth C. the ninth
7. —Which do you prefer, juice or tea?
—________ is OK. I don’t care.
A. All B. Neither C. Either
8. We’d better __________ our sports meeting because it’s going to rain.
A. put on B. put up C. put off
9. —__________ does Mary watch TV?
—She watches TV twice a week.
A. How often B. How soon C. How far
10. —What did you do the day before yesterday?
—I __________ for an English test.
A. study B. studied C. studying
11. ________ fine weather it is!
A. What a B. How C. What
12. The girl in the music room __________ be Celia. She has gone to the dining hall.
A. can’t B. must C. may
13. Taking a subway in Chengdu is much __________than taking a taxi.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest
14.—How long have you__________ your cap? It looks cool.
—About two weeks.
A. borrowed B. bought C. had
15. Many old trees and houses __________ by the terrible rainstorm last night.
A. are pulled down B. were pulled down C. will be pulled down
16. My teacher doesn't allow us ________ in the classroom.
A. eating B. to eat C. ate
17. Not only you but also I __________ interested in the cartoon called Peppa Pig.
A. am B. is C. are
18. If you study hard, you ________ into a good senior high school.
A. got B. will get C. get
19. Jerry asked Mike __________.
A. where did he come from
B. where does he come from
C. where he came from
20. —Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon?
—__________. I must look after my grandmother.
A. Sorry, I can't B. Yes, I'd love to C. Let's go
When I had something difficult to do, I liked to ask my mother for 21 . But she always said, “Do it yourself, dear.”I was not happy about this at all. I thought she was the 22 mother I had ever seen!
For example, one day, I decided to 23 some friends to my home. My bedroom was not in order. Books were 24 , and I didn’t make the bed. I asked my mother to help me clean it, but she 25 said, “Do it yourself.”