What is the boy going to buy?
A. Some juice.
B. Some oranges.
C. Some apples.
1. What is Jane reading?
A. A newspaper. B. A magazine. C. A bool.
2. Who has long hair in the picture?
A. Mary. B. Lisa C. Lisa’s friend.
3. When will they meet for tea tomorrow?
A. At 2:30 pm. B. At 3:30 pm. C. At 4:30 pm.
4. Where does Rick come from?
A. The USA. B. Canada. C. The UK.
5. Why was Peter very happy?
A. Because he passed his exams.
B. Because he had a party for mike.
C. Because it was his birthday that day.
6. How did the girl go to school today?
A. By bus. B. By bike. C. On foot.
7. How long did the man sleep last night?
A. For 6 hours. B. For 4 hours. C. For 3 hours.
8. What does the girl mean?
A. She will play football.
B. She won’t play football.
C. She is strong enough to play football.
9. Who does the boy want to visit?
A. His sister. B. His aunt. C. His cousin.
10. Which room does Jenny live in?
A. Room 180. B. Room 118. C. Room 108.
11. Why does Tony feel tired now?
A. Because he did a lot of work last night.
B. Because he did some exercise last night.
C. Because he didn’t sleep well last night.
12. What can we know about Toney and Kate?
A. Tony watched a funny movie.
B. Kate had a good evening.
C. Kate stared up late last night.
13. What is the man in England for?
A. For work. B. For a vacation. C. For study.
14. Who lives with him in London now?
A. His friends. B. His workmates. C. His family.
15. Which of the following is true?
A. The man’s wife works in London.
B. The couple are both teachers.
C. The man lives at 502. North Street.
16. What subject is Linda interested in?
A. Music and PE. B. PE and writing. C. Science and writing.
17. How does Eric lisic?
A. Easy but boring. B. Easy and interesting. C. Hard but interesting.
18. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. Science is difficult for Linda.
B. Eric can play an instrument.
C. Eric and Linda have the same interests.
19. How many days does the man have for visiting Ireland?
A. Ten days. B. Nine days. C. Eight days.
20. What’s the weather like in Galway in July?
A. It’s cold. B. It’s cool. C. It’s hot.
21. Why does the woman suggest traveling around by car?
A. Because she thinks it’s more convenient.
B. Because she thinks it’s more popular.
C. Because she thinks it’s more exciting.
22. What can we get from the conversation?
A. Galway is far away from the water.
B. The man is more interested in Dublin.
C. The man doesn’t want to visit a crowded place.
23. We’ll have the first bike riding of the year at 7 pm on Friday, ____________________.
24. We will start outside ___________________________________.
25. Bike riders must be _______________________________________.
26. Bring your own bike and your _____________________________________________.
27. For more information, please call _______________________________________.
28. The film seems interesting ______ we all want to see it.
A. and B. but C. unless D. if
29. You’ll have to ______ the boose there aren’t enough for everyone.
A. pack B. sell C. choose D. share
30. ---Hurry up! ---One moment. I ______ my e-mail and then I’m ready to go.
A. read B. are reading C. was reading D. have read
31. My daughter helps me coot she isn’t old enough to be left alone in the ______.
A. bedroom B. classroom C. lab D. kitchen