1. Where has Lily been?
2. Which subject does Sally's father teach?
3. When does the movie start?
A. At 6:30.
B. At 7:30.
C. At 8:30.
4. How will the weather be tomorrow?
5. What's the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Teacher and student.
B. Mother and son.
C. Doctor and patient.
5. What is Matt doing?
A. He is shopping at the market.
B. He is making a plan for his trip.
C. He is buying the ticket at the station.
7. How will Matt go to Texas?
A. By bus.
B. By train.
C. By plane.
8. Where did the man learn about the restaurant?
A. From a friend.
B. From TV
C. From a magazine.
g. What does the woman order?
10. What does the man advise the woman to do?
A. To do exercise.
B. To eat less.
C. To lose weight.
Name _______ Girls
Development At ten, Juliette drew _______ little girls.
She started the website with the help of her _______.
At first, there were only some simple pictures on the website.
Now, it has message boards, chat rooms, _______, music and more.
Aim(目的) To help the girls learn more about cultures, _______ and become better.
11. A. Beautiful B. Cool C. Young
12. A. three B. four C. five
13. A. parents B. teachers C. friends
14. A. games B. stories C. movies
15. A. make friends B. build confidence C. protect themselves
It was two days before Christmas, and David wanted to give a card to everyone in his class. He opened the bag and looked ____1____. "What are you looking for? his mom asked. "Ms. Ross gave us a ____2____ of everyone in the class, "said David. "I can't find mine. If I don t have my list, I won't know what names to put on the cards."
"Take ____3____ out and we'll look together," suggested Mom. They shoot all his books and ____4____ all the pockets in his bag, but no Christmas list. "Now I can't give out cards at school, "David said sadly.
"Don't ____5____ so easily, said Mom. She took a piece of paper and asked him how many children are in his class. "Seventeen," answered David "I'll never ____6____ them all."
"Wait, "said Mom, numbering the paper one to seventeen." Now, who do you often play with? ""Brian, Todd and John. "She wrote down their ____7____. "And who sits in the first row in your classroom？”“Hmm…Angie, Jill and Brad." David tried to remember what his ____8____ looked like and who sat where, " And Rebecca, Travis and Erin in the second row." David's mom wrote as fast as she could.
Now, they had ____9____ names. Who had he missed? David thought hard.
"Why don't you write out the ____10____ that you have names for?" said Mom. "Maybe you'll think of the ____11____ name while you're writing."
David pict a card. He ____12____ it and then put it into the envelope. He did this sixteen times. "____13____ is missing?" One more time he thought about who sat where in his classroom.
____14____ he said, "I know! I know who is missing from the list!"
"who？" said Mom.
"We forgot ____15____!" David said. "I'm going to wish me a Merry Christmas, too.
1. A. outside B. inside C. down D. up
2. A. list B. note C. book D. bill
3. A. something B. everything C. more D. less
4. A. checked B. touched C. found D. cleaned
5. A. get on B. get off C. give up D. give back
6. A. remember B. understand C. accept D. believe
7. A. rules B. numbers C. names D. addresses
8. A. bedroom B. study C. school D. classroom
9. A. fifteen B. sixteen C. seventeen D. eighteen
10. A. posters B. letters C. cards D. messages
11. A. missing B. interesting C. common D. strange
12. A. signed B. drew C. watched D. enjoyed
13. A. What B. Whose C. Which D. Who
14. A. Sadly B. Suddenly C. Secretly D. Unluckily
15. A. you B. him C. her D. me
【答案】1. B 2. A 3. B 4. A 5. C 6. A 7. C 8. D 9. B 10. C 11. A 12. A 13. D 14. B 15. D
2. 句意：Ross女士给了我们一份我们全班人员的清单。A.清单B.笔记C.书D.账单。从后面的I don t have my list得知这里他是在找清单，故选 A
3. 句意：把每件东西都拿出来我们一起看看。A.某物B.每件东西；一切C.更多D.更少。这里是妈妈的建议，从后面看出他们把书包里的书都倒出来了，所以这里的建议是把每件东西都倒出来，故选 B
7. 句意：她写下了他们的名字。A.规则B.数字C.名字D.地址，这里是在妈妈问完David经常玩耍的朋友后写下的东西 ，应该是他们的名字，故选 C