I 听短对话， 每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出符合题意的图片，每段对话读两遍。(每小题1分，共5分)
6. A. You’re right. B. Oh, I have a cold. C. Than.
7. A. Of course. B. Not at all. C. You’re welcome.
8. A. It’s an interesting movie. B. What a fine day! C. Let’s see the elephant.
9. A. You are clever. B. Yeah. I had much fun. C. Not so good.
10. A. It must be Carla’s. B. It must be cloudy. C. It’s pink.
11. Who is the new student at school?
A. Helen. B. Alice. C. John.
12. What do the students have to wear at school?
A. There are no rules about it. B. The school uniform.
C. T-shirts and skirts.
13. When will the Sports Meeting in Huangshi be over?
A. In May. B. In Febrary. C. In October.
14. What will Kate volunteer to do during the Sports Meeting?
A. Clean up the city parks. B. Show people around the city.
C. Introduce the local cultures.
15. Why does Kate think Tom is a good volunteer?
A. Because he is honest and kind. B. because he is helpful and friendly.
C. Because he is active and hardworking.
16. How much did Billy pay for the two books?
A. ￥4. B. ￥7. C. ￥11.
17. Why was Bill unhappy?
A. Because he lost one book. B. Because he didn’t finish his homework.
C. Because he lost his money.
18. Has Billy looked for his book under the bed?
A. Yes, he has. B. No, he hasn’t. C. I’m not sure.
19. What was Billy’s mother doing?
A. She was washing clothes. B. She was preparing for dinner.
C. She was watching TV.
20. Where did Billy find his lost book at last?
A. On the chair. B. In his desk. C. In his schoolbag.
A Than Letter to Miss Li
Set up to 21 disabled people
Can’t use 22 rr legs
Feel very 23 to have him
Understand 24 English words
Thanks for 25 my life better
I. 单项选择 (每小题1分，共10分)
26. I always get up early on weekdays,______I’m afraid I will be late for school.
A. because B. so C. though D. than
27. More and more foreign students begin to learn Chinese, and many of them _____Chinese better and better now.
A. are spoken B. spoke C. has spoken D. are speaking
28. In fact, pandas have become so popular that they are now a ______of China.
A. subject B. symbol C. sign D. spirit
29.—Hi, Anna. Are these your sister’s pencils?
—Oh, no. They’re not ______.
A. her B. him C.hers D. his
30. If I _______a two-week holiday next year, I will take part in a short study tour to Beijing University.
A. took B. take C. will take D. are taking
31. When Flight 3U833 finally landed in Chengdu,______of women cried. Fortunately. ______of the 119 passengers in the plane were hurt in the incident(事件).
A. some; none B. some; neither C. any ; none D. any ; neither
32. Nowadays, because of the Readers(《朗读者》)by CCTV, many book fans _____ reading in public places.
A. will see B. were seen C. are seen D. have seen
33.—It’s too hot.______I swim in the lake?
—No, you _______. That’s too dangerous!
A. Should; can’t B. Need; mustn’t C. Must; needn’t D. Could ; can’t
34.—I’m sorry about yesterday.
—Don’t worry about it. It’s never just one person’s fault. We should thint______better next time.
A. how can we do it B. how we can do it
C. how can they do it D. how they can do it
35. —Let’s go to the National Mining Park(国家矿山公园)this weekend. I’ve never been there.
—_______! I’d like to go there again.
A. Good job B. Well done C. Good ideas D. Not at all
You should try to have a good relationship with your neighbours, because you never know 36 you may need their help. If they do something to annoy(让……不高兴) you,it is 37 to discuss it in a polite way than to have an argument (争论) about it.
For example, if your neighbours are playing loud music that you do not like, ask them politely to 38 the music instead of 39 the police directly for help.
Trees and fences(围栏) can also be a 40 of disagreement between neighbours. My grandmother likes sitting 41 in the sun after lunch, but her neighbour has put up a high fence that 42 sunshine from going into her yard in the early afternoon. My grandmother does not want to be 43 with him, because he 44 her a lot of support when my grandfather died last year. So she went to talk with the neighbour in a friendly way.
Then, her neighbour lowered the fence just enough to give her some sunshine 45 losing his privacy (私人空间). My grandmother cut down the tree that was above his garden and dropped leaves all over his lawn(草坪) in the autumn. Finally, hey reached an agreement which made both pleased.
36. A. after B. before C. while D. when
37. A. more B.best C. most D. better
38. A. turn down B. turn up C. turn off D. turn on
39. A. going B. shouting C. calling D. getting
40. A. corner B. cause C.result D. message
41. A. inside B. into C. outside D. onto