5. What’s Tom’s father like?
A. Fat. B. Short. C. Thin.
6. What does the boy want to be when he grows up?
A. A doctor. B. A player. C. A teacher.
7. How much does the woman need to pay?
A. Seven yuan. B. Twenty-three yuan. C. Sixteen yuan.
8. How long is the shopping mall open?
A.10 hours. B. 12 hours. C. 11 hours.
9. Where are they?
A. In a fast food shop. B. In the hospital. C. In the school.
10. How does the boy usually go to school?
A. By bike. B. On foot. C. By bus.
11. What tea does the man want?
A. Green tea. B. Black tea. C. Flower tea.
12. What would the man like to eat now?
A. Tea. B. Cakes. C. Nothing (没有东西).
Day of the week: 13
Person Job Place
Kate A student In the bedroom
Mother A 14 In the garden
Father A policeman At 15
13. A. Saturday B. Sunday C. Friday
14. A. doctor B. worker C. teacher
15. A. home B. school C. work
16. Where are Kitty’s parents now? They are in_______.
A. America B. China C. Japan
17. Does she ch Chinese?
A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t. C. Yes, she ch Chinese.
18. What day is it today?
A. It’s Sunday. B. It’s Friday. C. It’s Tuesday.
19. What’s she going to see?
A. A flower show. B. A fashion show. C. A car show.
20. Does she find the way at last?
A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t. C. No, she goes back.
21. ---Simon, _________ apple on the table is for you.
---Thanm. _________apple a day is good for us.
A. the; An B. an; An C. an; The D. the; The
22. The woman __________her daughter every morning..
A. in B. wears C. dresses D. puts on
23. --- Who is the woman in a red dress over there?
--- She is Miss Fang. She teaches English.
A. we B. us C. our D. ours
24 --- homewor do every day?
--- Less than two hours.
A. How long B. How often C. How many D. How much
25.There is _____________ sheep on the top of the hill.
A．few B．a few C．a little D．little.
26. ---Did you play volleyball last week?
---No. I ____________ play volleyball these days because my right hand hurts.
A. usually B. never C. always D. seldom
27.---_________ is your sister? — The girl on the right wearing blue jeans.
A．Where B．Whose C．What D．Which
28.---Can you _____ a lantern _____a pumpkin?
---I’m afraid not. It’s too hard.
A. make; of B. mat of C. make; from D. do; with
29. The library at 2 every afternoon，so I think it now.
A. opens; opens B. opens; is open C. is open; opens D. is open; open
30. ---How many ____________ are there in your office?
---Five. Two of them are_____________.
A. man workers; Japanese B. men workers; Japanese
C. man workers; Japaneses D. men workers; Japaneses
31.---Is it time _______ me________TV now? —OK.