1. A. /u:/ B. /ju:/ C. /u/
2. A. / a:/ B. /ʒ: / C. /ɔ:/
3. A. / ai / B. /ɔi / C. /iə/
4. A. / lʒ:n / B. /'laiən / C. /'leə/
5. A. /peə/ B. /'peipə/ C. /'pӕkit/
6. What does the woman want to buy?
7. What would Betty like to have ?
8. Which festival does Sandy like ?
9. What is Millie wearing at the fashion show ?
10. What doesn't Mary like?
A. Meat. B. Fish. C. Vegetables.
11. Where does the man want to go?
A. The museum. B. The library. C. The park.
12. What does Lisa sometimes do?
A. Do homework. B. Go swimming. C. Do some shopping.
13. What time does Kitty get up at weekends ?
A. At 6:30 a. m. B. At 7:00 a. m. C. At 7:30 a. m.
14. How will they go to Shanghai this Saturday?
A. By train. B. By bus. C. By plane.
15. Where are they going to meet ?
A. At the bus stop. B. In Shanghai. C. At the school gate.
16. Where is Tom's school ?
A. In America. B. In Canada. C. In China.
17. How old are the students in Tom's school ?
A. Between 8 and 12. B. Between 11 and 15. C. Between 12 and 15.
18. Where does Tom begin his day?
A. In the radio station. B. In the hall. C. In his "home class".
19. What does Tom do after lunch?
A. Listen to school news.
B. Play in the Music Club.
C. Do his homework.
20. What is the speaker mainly talking about ?
A. A boy's school life. B. A music club. C. A kind teacher.
21. Our Open Day usually comes October. We have shows that day.
A. on; in B. on ; on C. in; on D. in; in
22. I am getting too fat. So I eat chocolate or hamburgers.22
A. sometimes B. often C. always D. seldom
23. Amy often basketball on Saturdays. Look! She with her friends.
A. practises; practises B. practises; is practising
C. is practising; is practicing D. is practising; practises
24. 一What do you think of these two hair clips ?
一 of them are nice. I'll take them.
A. Every B. Each C. All D. Both
25. 一Do you have a big meal for lunch?
一Yes. It gives me for the football game this afternoon.
A. reason B. style C. energy D. treat
26.一Would you like to have juice?
一No, thanks. I don't want drinks now.
A. some; some B. any; any C. any; some D. some; any
27.一These books are very good for the children in poor areas.