（八上 Units 5～8） (2016.1)
1.What’s the boy’s favourite animal?
A B C
2. What kind of bird are they talking about?
A B C
3. What’s the weather like?
A B C
4. Where did James go yesterday？
A B C
5. What is Nick having now?
A. Soup. B. Noodles. C. Bread.
6. Who will have a party tomorrow?
A. Jim. B. Tina. C. Tina’s uncle.
7. How many people will probably go to the market?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
8. Where will Jim go?
A. To the science museum. B. To her sister’s school. C. To the park.
9. What do the boy and his team want to tell people?
A. The importance of the wetland.
B. The importance of the farmland.
C. The importance of wild birds.
10. Which of the following is TRUE about Lucy and Ann?
A. Lucy is more interesting than Ann.
B. Lucy is more patient than Ann.
C. Lucy is smarter than Ann.
11. When did the traffic accident happen?
A. At 10:40 a.m. B. At 11:20 a.m. C. At 11:40 a.m.
12. How many people died in the traffic accident?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Seven.
Different ways of travel
Ways Some people travel in tour groups.
Other people like travelling alone or (13) .
Reasons Some people travel to learn more about other countries’
(14) and languages.
Other people like to (15) when they travel.
13. A. with families B. with friends C. with classmates
14. A. people, sights, food B. people, cultures, sights C. people, cultures, food
15. A. do some shopping B. taking photos C. having sports
16. What did the speaker do every evening when he was young?
A. He played games. B. He listened to the radio. C. He watched TV.
17. How did the speaker go to school when he was young?
A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus.
18. Where did the speaker go every Saturday when he was young?
A. To the beach. B. To the cinema. C. To the supermarket.
19. How old was the speaker when he left school?
A. Thirteen. B. Fourteen. C. Fifteen.
20. What did the speaker probably miss most?