《My past life》综合检测试卷
Module 7 My past life模块综合检测
(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答语。(5分)
1. A. In 1998. B. In a small village.
C. In America.
2. A. She’s only twelve.
B. She’s friendly and well-behaved.
C. She has a brother.
3. A. Yes, I did. B. No, I didn’t.
C. Yes, I was.
4. A. I finished my homework.
B. They were very helpful.
C. Becky and Tony.
5. A. She is at home.
B. She was at home just now.
C. She was born in Shanghai.
(Ⅱ)录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
6. Li Hua’s father was a______.
A. teacher B. doctor C. worker
7. Li Mei was born in______.
A. London B. Beijing C. New York
8. There are ______ children in Li Hua’s family.
A. one B. two C. three
9. Li Gang was born in______.
A. 1990 B. 1991 C. 1992
10. Li Hua’s brother and sister are______.
A. strict B. difficult
C. friendly and nice
1. There _______ a lot of bears in the forest in the past.
A. was B. are C. were D. is
2. The students from Xinjiang like to stay in our school because everyone is ______ to them.
A. happily B. early C. friendly D. silly
3. Tony has nothing to do. He is________.
A. tired B. interesting
C. bored D. interested
4. I ______ a university student a year ago. Now I am a teacher.
A. am B. was C. is D. were
5. I’m looking forward _______ together here next year.
A. get B. getting C. to get D. to getting
6. I have a good penfriend. He was born ________ New York.
A. in B. at C. on D. out
7. Tony is only four years old, ______he draws very well.
A. but B. so C. or D. and
8. —What is your little brother like?
A. He is a worker. B. He likes strawberries.
C. He is difficult. D. He likes my father.
9. ______ was great ______ football on the playground.
A. There; to play B. It; to play
C. It; play D. There; playing
10. I see a tall building ________ a beautiful lake in front of it.
A. have B. has C. with D. to
I was born here 20 years ago. It is quite 1 now. Let’s 2 around. On our right there is a school. It was 3 a school then. At that time, there were not many students in the school. The teachers were very 4 and nice, but they were 5 with us. There 6 two houses next to the school. The small one was my friend Zhao Yi’s house. The big one 7 a small garden was my teacher’s house. Behind the house, 8 the north, there were rice fields. My home was 9 the other side of the road. There was a small park to the west of our house. We liked playing there 10 .
1. A. different B. the same C. like D. same
2. A. take B. show C. make D. walk
3. A. too B. also C. either D. and
4. A. friendly B. happily C. carefully D. friend
5. A. angry B. comfortable C. happy D. strict
6. A. was B. are C. were D. is
7. A. have B. with C. has D. was
8. A. to B. on C. in D. at
9. A. in B. on C. to D. of
10. A. much B. a lot of C. a lot D. very
Name Personal Information(个人信息)
Born on 28th October, 1955 in the US. Wrote Business @ the Speed of Thought.
Born on 12th September, 1980 in Shanghai. A basketball player in Houston Rockets, the USA.
Born on 18th July, 1918 in South Africa. He was president of South Africa from 1994 to 1999.
Born on 12th May, 1820 in Italy. The founder of Modern Nursing. Died in 1910.
1. Mandela is from________.
A. South Africa B. Italy
C. the USA D. Shanghai
2. The ________ was born in 1980.
A. scientist B. president
C. basketball player D. nurse
3. Florence Nightingale died at the age of________.
A. 70 B. 90 C. 80 D. 100
4. The twelfth of May every year is Nurses’ Day. It is ________ birthday.
A. Bill Gates’ B. Nightingale’s
C. Nelson Mandela’s D. Yao Ming’s
5. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Bill Gates is the founder of Modern Nursing.
B. Nelson Mandela was born in Shanghai.
C. Yao Ming played basketball in America.
D. Florence Nightingale was a good businesswoman.
1. My little brother is________(难对付的)in his class.
2. How many________(卧室)are there in your house?
3. Barack Obama is p________ of the US now.
4. Shandong is on the east c________ of China.
5. My teacher was s________ with us.
6. Mao Zedong________(be)born in Shaoshan, Hunan Province.
7. They were my________(one)friends in primary school.
8. My grandpa is looking forward to________(visit)Beijing.