《Visiting the Moon》辅导讲义
学员编号： 年 级：初一 课 时 数：3
学员姓名： 辅导科目：英语 学科教师：
授课类型 T（Unit5单词、词组） C（一般将来时） T（语法选择与阅读理解专训）
Have a free talt the life in the future.
The Moon is around 380,000 kilometres from the Earth, so it’ll tas about four days to get there. There’s no gravity in space, so we’ll all be able to float around in the spaceship. We’ll have to tie ourselves to our beds so that we won’t float away in our sleep! Without gravity, our bodies may get weak, so we’ll have to do exercises every day.
Important Sentences with Words and Phrases
1. Read a student’s _________ (a book in which you write down the things that happen to you each day) about a trip to space..
spaceship n.宇宙飞船 spacesuit n.宇航服
He keeps a diary every day. 他每天记日记。（keep/write a diary记日记）
1）Tomorrow I’ll be one of the first students to travel into space.
2）The six astronauts（宇航员）will spend ten days in space.飞船上的6名宇航员将在太空度过 10 天。
one of +adj （最高级）+ n. (复数）
Lucy ______ ______ ______ every day.
______ ______ ______may be very funny.
3）Yang Liwei stayed _________ for 22hours.
A in the space B. in spaces C. in a space D. in space
1）keeps a diary
2）Walking in space
4）He is one of the tallest boys in his class.
2. How may Jerry feel about the trip?
A. Happy. B. Excited. C. _________ (feeling worried about something.). D.Worried.
1）She was nervous about walking home so late.
2）Paul always gets/feels nervous before the exams.
3. We’ll have to tie ourselves to our beds so that we won’t float away in our sleep!.
tie v. 系，捆，绑 （tie n.领带）
tie… to… 把……绑在……上
1）He had tied the dog to one of the trees near his home. 他把狗拴在了他家附近的一棵树上。
2）He tied her hands behind her back.他把她的双手绑在背后。
3）The white cloud of smoke floated away. 白色的烟雾飘远了。
4）the dust floating in the air 漂浮在空气中的灰尘
have to “不得不”，后接动词原形。
have to : 表示客观的需要，have to有人称、数、时态的变化
must : 表示说话人主观上的看法,,当must提问的一般疑问句，肯定回答用must,否定回答用needn’t或者don’t have to
例如：She has to stay at home to look after her mother.
1）The teacher speaks very loudly_________ all the students can hear her.
A. so that B. must C. since D. when
2）I opened the window so that I can breathe the fresh air.
4. Without gravity, our bodies may get _________ (being not strong or healthy enough), so we’ll have to do exercises every day.
without prep.没有；缺乏 （反义词：with）
gravity n. 重力；地球引力
1）I cannot live without you.
2）Mary closed the door without making a sound. (without doing sth.)
3）His arms and legs were/got weak.他的四肢虚弱无力。
4）I was too weak to move or speak...我太虚弱了，无法动弹，无法说话。
____ your help, I can’t succeed.
The girl ____ _____ _____ is my cousin.
He bought a house _____ ____ ______ ______.
2）with long hair,
3）with a swimming pool
5. I’ll have to wear a spacesuit to help me _________ (to take air into your lungs【肺部】 through【穿过】 your nose or mouth and let it out again) because there’s no air on the Moon.
breathe v.呼吸 （breath n.呼吸）
help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事
Relax and breathe deeply. 放松，然后深呼吸。
6. I’m going to take as many photos as I can, that is, if my camera still worp there.
1）as…as sb. can / could“尽可能地”，同意短语是as…as possible。
as many +名词复数+as possible 尽可能多...==as many +名词复数+as sb can
as much +不可数名词+as sb can 可能尽多
as +adj /adv+as 和....一样；
not as ....as ...// not so...as ..和... 不一样
例如：You should drinch water as you can.
= You should drinch water as possible.
例如：If he comes here tomorrow, I will go hiking with him.
As soon as, before, until, unless, after，when等。
1）You can go if you want...你要是想走就可以走。
2）I will go shopping with you if I am free tomorrow.
1）Is the telephone working today?...电话今天能用吗？
2）How does the gun work?这枪怎么用?
Lily helps her mother do ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
You’d better eat ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
3）He wants to buy as _______ books as he can.
A. much B. many C. more D. most
4）If it _______ fine tomorrow, I will go hiking with you.
A.is B. was C. will be
1）as much housework as possible; 2）as many apples as you can.
able adj.能；能够（be able to do） ourselves pron.我们自己 garden n.花园
rock n.岩石 postcard n.明信片 machine n.机器 return v.返回
more than 多于 (be) able to 能够 take photos 拍照 that is 也就是说；即 such as 例如
1. It’ll tas to the Moon. （take… to… 带……去……）
2.The Moon is around 380,000 kilometres from the Earth, so it’ll tas about four days to get there. （it takes sb.+时间+to do sth. 做某事花费某人……（时间））
Do you want to spend your holidays in hotels on the Moon?
A trip to the Moon will cost a lot of money!
（比较take, spend, cost的用法）
3. The Moon is around 380,000 kilometres from the Earth, so it’ll tas about four days to get there.
Without gravity, our bodies may get weak, so we’ll have to do exercises every day.
The moon is very cold, so the hotels will have to be warm.
4. We’ll have to tie ourselves to our beds so that we won’t float away in our sleep!.
They will also need a large amount of air so that people there can breathe.
The hotels on the Moon will have rooms with big windows so that you can see the Earth.
6. At the moment, there was no hotels on the Moon.
If we can solve some problems, we will be able to build hotels there in the future.
Thousands of years ago, there was a Chinese story about Chang’e flying to the Moon.
During the Ming Dynasty, the Chinese made the first rocket.
On 24 April 1970, China sent its first satellite into space.
On 15 October 2003, Yang Liwei went into space in the Shenzhou V spaceship.
/'speɪssuːt/ _______________ /'grævɪtɪ/_______________
/aʊə'selvz/ _______________ /wɪe'aʊt/ _______________
/'nɜːvəs/ _______________ /briːe/_______________
/'speɪsʃɪp/ _______________ /'gɑːd(ə)n/ _______________
/'pəʊs(t)kɑːd/_______________ /rɪ'tɜːn/ _______________
/ mə'ʃiːn/ _______________ /fləʊt/_______________
/wiːk/ _______________ /liːv/_______________
1. Don’t be so n______ . Take it easy.
2. When you travel into s______, you’ll float around in the spaceship.
3. He’s going to buy a new c______ and take a lot of pictures.
4. We should study for o______, not for our parents.
5. W______ saying good-bye, she ran out of the house.6. —Where is the kangaroo from?
1. There are a lot of stars ______.
A in the space B in a space C on the space D in space
2. Guangzhou is one of the biggest _____ in China.
A city B cities C country D countries
3. Anna and I cooked the dishes all by _____ .
A ourselves B our C ours D we
4. I get up early_____ I can catch the first bus.
A so B so that C if D when
5. His classroom is as ______ as yours.
A big B bigger C smaller D better
6. When are you going to leave ______ Hong Kong?
A to B from C of D for
7. We ______ every day.
A do morning exercise B do morning exercises
C are doing morning exercise D did morning exercises
8. My watch doesn't______ . What time is it?
A more B work C do D call
9. Jerry wrote the diary ______ January 2nd , 2011.
A in B at C from D on
10. The shop opens______ 8 am to 9 pm.
A on B at C from D between
11. He is waiting______ the bus at the bus stop.
A at B for C outside D on
12. I will do the work ________Ｉcan.
A as good as B as well as C as better as D so good as
13. We can live______ air.
A with B no C without D not
I am afraid that it______ ______ ______ ______soon.
Mum ______ get up early tomorrow ______ ______she can catch the first bus.
I believe we will ______ ______ ______ ______ on the Moon in the future.
He will______ some______ ______ the Great Wall ______ me.
They’re going to save ______ ______ ______ ______ they can.
I _______ one hour _____ the exercise every day.
It ______ me one hour ____ ______ the exercise every day.
Jack will travel in space _____ _____.
Who _____ _____ ______ answer the question.
This book can_____ _____ _____ English well.
He eats _____ _____ ______ _____ he can.
I like eating fruit _____ _____ apples, pears and so on.
He _____ _____pass the exam before he can start to work.
We should be_____ _____ ______ him.
14. Mike 在上海拍了许多照片。
Mike _____ many_____ in Shanghai.
_____ _____ _____ , I couldn't make the cake.
二、1-5 nervous space camera ourselves Without
三、 1-5 DBABA 6-10 DBBDC 11-13 BBA
1-5 is going to rain will, so that be able to live take photos of, for as much money as
6-10 spend, doing; takes, to do by spaceship is able to help me learn as much fruit as
11-15 such as has to as careful as took, photos Without your help
Tomorrow I’ll be one of the first students to travel into space.
The spaceship will leave the Earth at 9 a.m.
It’ll tas to the Moon.
We’ll have to tie ourselves to our beds so that we won’t float away in our sleep!
When we arrive, I’m going to walk on the Moon.
I’m going to take as many photos as I can, that is, if my camera still worp there…
(1).. be(am, is, are) going to+动词原形+......
(1) be going to+动词原形
肯定句：主语+be(am, is, are) going to+动词原形+......
否定句：主语+be(am, is, are) not going to+动词原形+......
特殊疑问句:What(Where, How...)+be(am, is, are)+主语+going to+动词原形+...?
肯定句：I am going to see my grandfather tomorrow.
否定句：I am not going to see my grandfather tomorrow.
一般疑问句：Are you going to see your grandfather tomorrow?
肯定回答：Yes, I am.
否定回答： No, I am not.
(1).The girls are going to take acting lessons.(改为否定句)
The girls_____ _____ to take acting lessons.
(2) They are going to meet outside the school gate.(划线提问)
_______ ______ they going to meet?
(3) There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be
(1) aren’t going (2) Where are (3) C
(2) will / shall + 动词原形
特殊疑问句：What(How, When，Where )+will/shall +主语+动词原形….?
肯定句：I shall/will go to school the day after tomorrow。 后天我不将上学了
否定句： I shall/will not go to school the day after tomorrow。 后天我不将上学了
一般疑问句：Will/Shall we go to school the day after tomorrow? 后天我们将去上学吗？
肯定回答：Yes, I will/shall.
否定回答： No, I will not./shall not. (will not=won’t)
特殊疑问句： What are you going to do the day after tomorrow? 后天你打算做什么？
(1) Charlie ________ here next month.
A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work
(2) He________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week.
A. will be; is B. is; is C. will be; will be D. is; will be
(3). There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening.
A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be
(1)D （首先看标志词next week, 所以用一般将来时否句，won’t work ）
(2) D （时态标志词this week，有一般现在时态，next week用一般将来时态）
(3)D （时态标志词tomorrow evening，所以用一般将来时，这是there be句型的将来时，用will be或者is going to be ，这里不能用B。）
3、be going to 与will, shall的用法区别:
(1) will/shall有时可以和be going to 互换;
(2) will是万能的,shall只能用在第一人称,主语是I, we.(I will=I'll)、(you will=you'll) (She will=She'll)
(3) be going to+动词原形+..." 表示一个事先考虑好的意图,,相当于文中的"打算,计划,准备"
eg. I am going to spend my holiday in Beijing.(这里不能用will)
(4) 客观难以改变的事实,用will,而不用be going to .
eg. It will be Teachers' Day the day after tomorrow.
(5) “Shall I/we...？”一句中，”shall”一般只用于第一人称，”shall”在句中表示将来时,也表示提出建议和征求对方意见。还有Will you please …?（请你….好吗？）也有此意。
That′s a good idea!
Sorry, we can′t.
Yes, I′d like to, but...
1）It________ the year of the horse next year.
A. is going to be B.is going to C. will be D.will is
2）________ open the window?
A. Will you please B. Please will you C. You please D.Do you
1) C （从句中“明年将会时马年”这个句意中，这是不会根据个人的意愿而改变的事实，所以应该用will, 而不用be going to ）
2) A （will you please+动原,will you please表示婉转语气。）
She is coming here tomorrow.
– Let’s go out to play football, shall we?
– OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come C. come D. am coming
D （I am coming 表示我就来了。）
1）tomorrow(明天)，the day after tomorrow(后天) ，in the future 在将来，soon 不久
2 ) next year(明年），next month(下一个月)，next week(下一个星期) ，this evening/afternoon/(今天下午)
3) in+ 时间段 in three days 三天后；in five hours(再过5个小时)
6. 在由when，before，as soon as，until/till引导的时间状语从句和由if引导的条件状语从句中，常用一般现在时表示将来，主句中用will+动词原形。例如：
If it doesn’t rain tomorrow , we’ll go to the East Lake. 如果明天不下雨，我们就去东湖。
I must finish my homework before my mother returns. 我必须在妈妈回来之前做完家庭作业。
I_____ go to the park if it ______ rain tomorrow.
A am going to….doesn’t B will …don’t C will …doesn’t D will...will
1） Let’s go shopping, shall we? 我们去购物，好吗？
2）--- Will you please pass me the ball? 请你递给我那个球，好吗？
3）--- Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon?明天下午我再来，好吗？
---Yes ,please.好的 /No ,thanks. 不用了，谢谢！
1 It ________ us a long time to learn English well.
A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend
2. The train ________ at 11.
A. going to arrive B. will arrive C. is going to D. is arriving
3. –________ you ________free tomorrow?
–No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow.
A. Are; going to; will B. Are; going to be; will C. Are.. going to; will be D. Are; going to be; will be
4. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday.
A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give
5. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you?
A. No, you won’t B. No, you aren’t. C. No, please don’t D. No, please.
6. – Where is the morning paper?
–I ________ it for you at once.
A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get
7. ________ a concert next Saturday?
A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are
8. If they come, we ________a meeting.
A. have B. will have C. had D. would have
9. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.
A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote
10. He ________ in three days.
A. coming back B. came back C. will come back D. is going to coming back
11. If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll go roller-skating.
A. isn’t rain B. won’t rain C. doesn’t rain D. doesn’t fine
12. – Will his parents go to see a doctor tomorrow?
–No, ________ （不去）.
A. they willn’t B. they won’t. C. they aren’t D. they don’t.
13. Who ________ we ________ swimming with tomorrow afternoon?
A. will; go B. do; go C. will; going D. shall; go
14. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________boating in the park.
A. will fly; will go B.will fly; goes
C. is going to fly; will goes D.flies; will go
15. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.
A. will watching B. watches C.are watching D. are going to watch
16 There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be
17 They________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have
1. I______ book the tickets as soon as the work is over．So we can leave before nine p.m．
A．be going to B．don’t C．am going to D．won’t
2. Sally ________at seven every morning．（2012学年七年级第一学期广州市第四十七中学期中考试）
A．go jogging B．goes jogging
C．went jogging D．will go jogging
3. There _____ a rugby match tomorrow afternoon.（十六中2012年七年级第一学期期中测试英语）
A. is going to have B. have C. will have D. is going to be
1. I______（leave）in a minute. I ______（finish）all my work before I ______ （leave）.
2.—How long _____ you _____（study）in our country?
—I_____（plan）to be here for about one more year.
—I_____（hope）to visit the other parts of your country.
—What______ you ______（do）after you ______（leave）here?
—I______（return）home and ______（get）a job.
3. I______（be）tired .I ______（go）to bed early tonight.
4.Mary’s birthday is next Monday, her mother _____（give）her a present.
5. It is very cold these days. It ______（snow）soon.
6.—_____ you _____（be）here this Saturday?
—No I ______（visit）my teacher.
7.—______ I ______（get）you a copy of today’s newspaper?
8. I am afraid there ______（be）a meeting this afternoon. I can’t join you.
9.Mike ______（believe, not）this until he ______（see）it with his own eyes.
10. Most of us don’t think their team ______（win）.
11. We________(go)fishing tomorrow.
12. What are you going________(do) this evening?
13. Would you like to play football with us?—I'd love to. But I_____(help) my mother after lunch.
14. —Is your brother in?—Yes. But he________(leave) for Egypt soon.
15. —What time________ we________ (start)?—At eight tomorrow morning.
一、考点精练 1-5 BBDBC 6-10 DBBCC 11-15 CBDAD 16-17 BB
二、真题链接 1 --3 C , B , D
1. am leaving ; will finish ; leave 2. will ; study ; plan ; hope ; will ; do ;leave ; will return ; get
3. am ; will go 4. will give 5. will snow 6. Will , be ; will visit 7. Shall ; get
8. will be 9. won’t believe ;sees 10. will win 11 will go 12 to do 13 will help
14 will leave 15 shall...start...
Children__1___ school when they are five years old in America. In some states they must stay in school __2___ they are sixteen. Most students are seventeen___3___ eighteen years old when they __4___high school. There are two kinds of schools in America: public schools and___5___ schools. Most children go to public schools. Their parents do not have to___6__ their education, because the schools receive money from the country. If a child goes to a private school, his parents have to get enough money for his schooling. Some parents still prefer private schools, though they are___7____expensive.
Today about half of the high school students go on to universities after they finish the high school. A student at a state university doesn’t have to pay very much if his parents live in that state. But many students work while they are studying at universities. __8____they develop their good____9__ skills and live__10____ their own.
1. A. start B. starts C. to start D. starting
2. A. when B. as C. until D. because
3. A. and B. but C. so D. or
4. A. leave B. left C. to leave D. leaving
5. A. private B. privately C. a private D. common
6. A. spend on B. take C. pay D. pay for
7. A. more much B. much more C. much D. much and more
8. A. By the way B. In the way C. On the way D. Of this way
9. A. work B. working C. to work D. works
10. A. by B. to C. on D. with
What do you know about the sea? Everybody knows that the sea __1___ beautiful when the sun is shining on it. But it becomes very ____2__ when there is a strong wind. If you study the map of the world, you’ll learn that about three quarters of the world__3___the sea.
Have you ever been at sea? The sea is very deep. In some places the sea is much deeper. The __4___ mountain in the world is about 9 kilometers high___5___ the deepest place of the sea is almost 11 kilometres deep.
The sea can be very cold. __6__the top of the sea the water may be warm. But if you go down it becomes colder and colder. In most places of the sea, there are__7___ and plants. Some live near the top of the sea. ___8___ live deep down.
You know the sea water is salty. The water of the Dead sea is very salty. It’s so salty that fish____9__live in it. __10____a strange sea!
1. A. looks B. is looking C. looks like D. looked
2. A. terribly B. terrible C. more terrible D. much terrible
3. A. are B. were C. is D. was
4. A. high B. much higher C. higher D. highest
5. A. but B. because C. while D. however
6. A. On B. At C. In D. Of
7. A. much fish B. a little fish C. lot of fish D. a lot of fishes
8. A. Another B. The others C. Others D. The other
9. A. don’t B. can’t C. wouldn’t D. may not
10. A. How B. How is C. What D. What is
Life in space is much different from life on Earth. So, of course people need some time to get used to it. How do they live, work and play there?
Space food is more like the food we eat here on Earth. In the past, astronauts could eat only small pieces of dried food. But now the space station has water, microwave ovens ( 微波炉) and fridges. So astronauts(宇航员 )can eat more everyday food, liit, vegetables and ice cream.
All the people in the ISS( 国际空间站 ) have their own rooms. There’s no gravity. So they have to tie themselves to their beds，or they’ll fly away! That seems like a hard way to sleep, but astronauts say that sleeping in space is really not too bad.
This is more important in space than on Earth. There’s not much gravity in space. Astronauts don’t stand up，sit down or walk in space. They exercise on bikes and other machines for about two hours every day while they're in space. On that way， they can still be strong when they get back home.
Easy things lishing your teeth can be hard in low gravity. Water does not come out from a tap，and it flies in a bubble! Astronauts use a vacuum tube ( 真空管 ) to take baths. And when they have finished, they use a vacuum tube to take the dirty water off their bodies. How do they go to WC in space? They use a special air WC. It uses air，not water, to take everything away.
What do astronauts do when they aren’t working? They read books，play cards. listen to music or send e-mails to their friends and family. Sometimes they just sit and loot of the window. Doesn’t that sound fun? But is it much funnier if you could see the earth out of your window with a sunset or sunrise every 45 minutes?
1. In the past, astronauts had to eat in space _ .
A. the same food as on the earth
B. small pieces of dried food
C. small pieces of bread
2. When astronauts sleep, they tie themselves to the beds because .
A. they would fall out of the ISS.
B. they may fly away
C. they want to sleep well
D. they like this special way of sleep
3. We can learn from the passage that_ .
A. taking a bath in space is difficult
B. going to WC is easy in space
C. water in space often comes out from the tap itself
D. life in space is boring
Living in space is not just all work and no play. Astronauts(宇航员)like to have fun, too.
The easiest and most popular way to relax is loot through the windows. There are a lot of windows in a space shuttle(航天飞机). Astronauts can see the earth spin (旋转）from different windows. Sunsets and sunrises are also very spectacular(壮观的)。
Astronauts can see them every 45 minutes from their space shuttle. The astronauts that work in a space station have more opportunities to relax and play. Like most people who worll time on Earth，they get weekends off in space, too. Since the space station doesn’t have much space and there’s no gravity ,the astronauts can't play such sports as basketball or tennis. But they can watch movies, read books, play cards and talk to their families. They have an exercise bike, a treadmill（跑步机）and other equipment to help to keep their bodies healthy. When it’s not a working day, those astronauts will certainly take time out to play games and generally have a good time!
1. What's the easiest and most popular way for astronauts to relax?
D. Loot through the window.
2. How often can the astronauts see the sunset and sunrise in space?
A. Every half an hour.
B. Every forty-five minutes.
C. Every day.
D. Every week.
3. What can the astronauts do in the space station?
A. Play basketball. B. Play tennis.
C. Play cards. D. Play the piano.
4. The astronauts in the space station also have the weekends，don't they?
A. Yes, they do.
B. Yes, they are.
C. No，they don’t.
D. No, they aren’t.
5. What’s the best title of this passage?
A. How to Work in Space.
B. What’s in the Space Station.
C. How to Have Fun in Space.
D. How to Exercise in Space.
1. —_________is it from your office to your home?
—It’s about ten minutes' walk.
A. How long B. When C. How far D. How soon
2. China will build a space station_________.
A. in the space B. in the spaces C. in spaces D .in space
3.—Who isn’t here?
—Tom. Because his mother is ill, he _________look after her.
A. can B. must C. has to D. may
4. The little boy is very clever. He is able _________ a novel.
A. to write B. to writing C. write D. writing
5. He got angry. He left the room_________ words.
A. with any B. without any C. without some D. without no
6. You have to leave now _________you can catch the early bus.
A. so that B. as soon as C. because D. if
7. He is lazy and never exercises, so he is_________.
A. weak B. strong C. healthy D. strongly
8.You should drink water as _________ as you can in summer.
A. much B. more C. many D. most
9. If you _________ to Beijing tomorrow morning, we_________ the Great Wall together.
A. get, visit B. will get. will visit C. get, will visit D. will get, visit
10. There _________ an interesting TV play tonight.
A. is going to have B. will have C. is going to be D. has
Peter was going out shopping. He waited __1__ a short time before he got on a __2____ bus. He stood for about five minutes ___3__ the bus came to the next bus stop and some of the people got off. He took a seat beside 4 woman with several shopping bags. As there was 5 room for her, 6 she felt very uncomfortable（不舒服的）. Peter wanted to change his seat with__7__, but she didn’t agree. At last the bus came to the town and people began to get off. Peter was very polite. He stood up and tried to help her, but she refused（拒绝）again. It tooite some time _8__ all her heavy bags to the door. While the bus was__9_ moving away, Peter found the fat woman was left alone on the bus___10___for his help.
1. A. to B.in C.for D.from
2. A.crowding B. crowded C.crowdes D.was crowded
3. A. until B. before C. after D. then
4. A. a old fat B. an old fat C. the old fat D. old fat
5. A. no B. some C. enough D. not much
6. A. so B. and C. 不填 D. because
7. A. she B. her C. hers D. herself
8. A. got B.getting C. to get D. gets
9. A. slowly B. slow C.more slow D. more slowly
10. A. shouted B. was shouting C.shouts D.shouting
Paris is a beautiful city. It also has a beautiful name, the City of __1__ . Do you know __2_____ it means? Many beautiful buildings are lighted（被照亮）at ___3_____.The streets are __4__bright. When you _5_____ in Paris, you needn’t turn on your headlights（大灯）even after dark. Paris is full of lights all day__6__ all night. But this is not the __7___ reason for its beautiful name. Paris is the centre _8__ science and art.___9____ Scientists and artists come here every year. For this reason, people also _10___ it the City of Lights.
1. A. Flowers B. Cars C. Lights D. Rivers
2. A. what B. how C. where D. when
3. A. noon B. night C. day D. evening
4. A. too B .so C. much D. very
5. A. walk B. go C. drive D. live
6. A. or B.but C. so D. and
7. A.only B. other C. any D. another
8. A. in B. to C. of D. on
9 A. Many B. Any C. Few D. Little
10. A. make B.call C. build D. find
Shark is a man from space. He thinks the people and the things on the Earth are very strange. He is now writing a letter to his friend at home. Here is part of his letter. Read it and answer the questions. Now I am in a strange world. It is very nice. There are many new things here. There are many earth monsters here, too. They have just one head, two arms and two legs. They have thin black strings on their heads. Some earth monsters have brown or yellow strings. The earth monsters have a hole in their faces. Every day, they put nice things and balls from the trees into the hole. They put water into the hole, too. The earth monsters do not walk very fast. They move from place to place in tin boxes. At night, the earth monsters like to look at a square window box. This box has very small earth monsters in it.
1. Shark thinks the people and the things on the earth are very_________.
A. strange B. nice C. different D. beautiful
2. Shark thinks the people on the earth are_________.
A. monkeys B. monsters C. tin boxes D. balls
3. The earth monsters don’t have __________.
A. heads, arm and legs
B. brown or yellow strings on their heads
C. holes in their faces
D. wings on their bodies
4. The earth monsters don’t put ________into their holes.
A. nice things B. balls
C. fire D. water
5. The square window box is probably ____________.1-5ABDCC
A. a car or a bus B. a very small earth monster
C. a TV set D. a radio
Do you know Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng? Fei Junlong was born in 1965. He is a Chinese astronaut selected (选拔）as a member of the Shenzhou program. He was born in Jiangsu and joined the People’s Liberation Army Air Force(中国人民解放军空军〉in 1982 at the age of 17. And since then he has only returned home six times. As a fighter pilot(战机飞行员), he was selected to an astronaut in 1998.
He married Wang Jielin 1991 and has one son.
Nie Haisheng was born in September, 1961. He is also a Chinese astronaut selected for the Shenzhou program. He is from Hubei. After graduating from high school he joined the People's Liberation Army Air Force, and became a fighter pilot. In 1998 he was selected for the astronaut program.
He was one of the three astronauts who were in the final group to train for the Shenzhou-5 Flight. Yang Liwei was also pict for the flight with Zhai Zhigang.
On September 23rd, 2005, it was reported that Zhai and Nie would be one of the three pairs of astronauts who would be in the final training for Shenzhou-6. But in the end, Fei and Nie were chosen and Zhai missed his chance to space again.
Nie Haisheng got married to Nie Jielin and has an 11-year-old daughter.
6. When did Nie join the army?6-10DACBB
A. In 1982.
B In 1998.
C. In 1991.
D. After his graduation from high school.
7. Who among the astronauts in this passage hasn't been to space?
A. Zhai Zhigang. B. Nie Haisheng.
C. Yang Liwei. D. Fei Junlong.
8. How many times has Fei Junlong returned home since he left at the age of 17?
A. Three times. B. Four times.
C. Six times. D. Eight times.
9. How many people did the writer mention in this passage?
A. 5. B. 6 C. 7 D. 8.
10. Which of the following is TRUE according to this passage?
A. Yang Iiwei was born in Jiangsu.
B. Nie Haisheng has an eleven-year-old daughter.
C. Fei Junlong is one year older than Nie Haisheng.
D. Zhai Zhigang got married to Nie Jielin and has a son.
Scientists have always wanted to know more about the universe. Years ago they knew many things about the moon. They knew how big it was and how far away from the earth. But they wanted to know more about it. They thought the best way was to send men to the moon. The moon is about 384,000 kilometres away from the earth. A plane cannot fly to the moon because the air reaches only 240 kilometres away from the earth. But something can fly even when there is no air. That is a rocket.
How does a rocket fly? There is gas in the rocket. When the gas is made very hot inside the rocket, it will rush out of the end of the rocket so it can make the rocket fly up into the sky. Rockets can fly out into space. Rockets with men in them have been to the moon. Several rockets without men in them have flown to another planet (行星）much farther away than the moon. One day rockets may be able to go to any place in space.
11. Scientists have known the moon is.
A. how long B. how heavy
C. how old D. how big
12. The earth is about 384,000 kilometres away from the .
A. space B. universe
C. sun D. moon
13. A plane cannot fly to the moon because .
A. there is no air above 240 kilometres away from the earth.
B. there is no gas in the plane
C. the plane is not strong enough
D. the plane must be driven by a man.
14. The hot gas in the rocsed for .
A. keeping the air in the rocket fresh(新鲜的)
B. keeping the men in the rocket warm
C. making the rocket fly up
D. cooking food for the men
1. We will take the s______ to the Moon.
2.He always gets n______ before the exam.
3. On September 1, we will r______ to school.
4.People need air to b______.
5.He took many photos with his new c______.
Astronauts ________ _________ to live in a spaceship.
I’ll _______ _______ wear a spacesuit to help me _______.
_______ you________ ________ in space.
I __________ ____________home now.
Will you tell me ___________ __________ about the moon?
Write a passage of at least 60 words on the topic of “Our life in the future”. （以“我们的将来生活”为题写一篇不少于60词的短文）
How will your life in the future be?
What will happen in the future?
Our life in the future
四、1-5ABDCC 6-10DACBB 11-15DDAC
五、1-5 spaceship; nervous; return; breathe; camera
六、1-5 are able; have to, breathe; Will, take photos; will go; something exciting