《Have you ever been to a museum》教案练习素材（4份）
Unit 9 单元测试题
Ⅴ. 单项选择(每小题1分， 共15分)
( )21. We should solve the problem ______ a good way.
A. for B. on C. in D. at
( )22. The five-year-old boy can play the guitar ______ better than me.
A. too B. quite C. even D. very
( )23. The cooght us ______ to cook gongbao chicken.
A. where B. how C. what D. who
( )24. The beach is a good place ______ our weekend.
A. spend B. spent C. to spend D. spending
( )25. My father likes ______ watches. He has 30 different watches now.
A. collecting B. selling C. carrying D. fixing
( )26. The dog found the food ______.
A. ourselves B. yourself C. themselves D. itself
( )27. In ______, everything begins to grow. I like this season.
A. summer B. autumn C. spring D. winter
( )28. Peter, my English teacher, always encourages us ______ hard.
A. to study B. study C. studying D. to studying
( )29. The old man has no problems ______ himself.
A. look after B. looking after C. to look after D. to looking after
( )30. It seems impossible ______ so much worch a short time.
A. finish B. finishing C. to finish D. to finishing
( )31. There were ______ people watching the performance yesterday.
A. two thousands of B. two thousands C. thousands of D. thousand of
( )32. Don’t worry! Your children are quite ______ here.
A. safe B. dangerous C. old D. young
( )33. Bob ______ the village a lot of times. He had great fun there every time.
A. will visit B. visits C. has visited D. is visiting
( )34. —Let’s go to the history museum this weekend.
A. That sounds fun B. That’s all right C. You’re welcome D. You should try it
( )35. —______?
—Yes, but only once.
A. Did she go to Beijing
B. Has she ever been to Beijing
C. Will she go to Beijing
D. Does she often go to Beijing
Have you ever been to an amusement park? There is an amusement park in the center of my city. I think it is wonderful and exciting.
Unit 9 Have you ever been to a museum
课题 Unit 9 Have you ever been to a museum? Section A 1 (1a-2d)
标 1. Knowledge and Ability Objects
(1) Key vocabulary: amusement; neither
(2) Listening practice.
(3) Target language:
1. Lets' go somewhere different today.
2. Have you ever been to…? Yes, I have./ No, I haven’t.
3. How about/what about…?
4. How are we going to get there?
5. We can take the subway/…
(4) To train students’ listening and speaking skills.
2. Method Objects in Teaching
(1) Scene teaching method.
(2) Listening and speaking methods.
(3) Pair work.
3. Sensibility and Value
To be interested in taking part in all kinds of activities in English class.
析 1. Teaching Key Points
1. Key vocabulary in this period.
2. Target language in this period.
2. Teaching Difficulty
Make conversations freely using the target language.
3. Teaching Aids
1. A tape recorder.
2. A computer for multimedia use.
时序 Teaching Procedures
Step 1 Greetings and Revision
Greet the class and check the homework.
Step 2 Lead-in
1. Guess the places of the pictures; they are the British Museum, space museum, history museum, water park, zoo, amusement park while lead in sentence patterns:“ Have you ever been to …？”
Get students to work in pairs to practice the conversation: “ Have you ever been to…”
“Yes, I have”/ Not, I haven’t.
Step 3 Pre-listening
1. Section A 1a
T: OK. Now open your books on Page 65. In Part 1a, 6 places are given. Please read the names of these places. (Teacher writes the names on the blackboard.) Which of these places would you like to visit? Rank them from 1 to 5.
S 4: Amusement park ______, water park ______, zoo ______ aquarium ______ space museum ______.
S 5: Space museum ______, aquarium ______, zoo ______, water park ______, amusement park ______
2. Talt the picture
Step 4 Listening
1. Listen and choose the best answer. The first and the second question aim to listening to time, and the third one aims to listen for the relationship. This activity trains students’ listening ability for listening for specific relationship.
1）When did Sarah visit the National Science Museum?
A. Today B. Yesterday C. Last year
2）When did Claudia visit the nature museum?
A. last year B. last summer C. Last school trip
3）What may the relationship be between the two speakers?
A. Friends B. Teacher and student
C. Mother and kid.
2. Listen again. Listen and check the boxes. Have these students ever been to these places?
Science museum History museum Art museum Nature museum Space museum
Step 5 Speaking
Ask and answer in pairs:
A: let’s go somewhere different today.
B: OK. Where do you want to go?
A: Have you ever been to the space museum?
B: No, I haven’t. How about you?
Step 6 Listening 2a 2b
1. Listen and circle the places that you hear.
2. Listen again and circle T for true or F for false.
1. Tina went to the space museum last year. T/F
2. John has never been to the space museum. T/F
3. They are going to take the subway. T/F
1. Linda has been to the amusement park. T/F
2. Linda went to the amusement park yesterday. T/F
3. Linda is going to the amusement park again by bike. T/F
1. Frank had a great time at the water park. T/F
2. Frank’s friend has never been to the water park. T/F
3. Frank and his friend are going skating. T/F
Answer: TFT TFT FTT
Look at the map in 2a and make conversations about the places.
A: Have you ever been to the space museum?
B: Yes, I have. How about you?
A: No, I haven’t.
B: Oh, it’s fantastic. Let’s go tomorrow.
A: OK. How are we going to get there?
B: We can take the subway.
Role-play the conversation in 2d.
A: I went to the film museum last weekend. Have you ever been there? …
B: Yes, I have. I went there back in April. …
Step 7 Language points
1. I learned about the inventions that led to color movies, too. 我还了解了一些发明，它们成就了彩色电影。
The children were all shocked to learn of the death of their headmaster.
I only learned about the accident later. 我只是后来才得知了事故的情况。
2. I’ve never been camping.
此句为现在完成进行时。这一时态的结构为“have been + 现在分词”，表示从过去某一时刻延续至今的动作。在本句中，说话人使用这一时态来强调自己至今从未有过野营的经历，欠缺这方面的经验。又如：
He’s been watching TV all afternoon.
We’ve been living like this ever since the birth of my little brother.
I ______ ______ _____ Beijing twice.
Reading aloud __ ____ ____ ____ to learn English.
He didn’t go there yesterday.
I ______ ______ some information about movie.
His carelessness _____ _____ this failure.
1. I _______ told him the news.
2. She ________ come back from school.
3. You ________ won the game.
4. They have bought a computer. (改成否定句）
5. He has lost his book. (先改成一般疑问句，再作肯定与否定回答）
Step 8 Homework
1. Practice the dialogue and remember the language points.
2. Preview the next lesson.
Unit 9 课时练习
Section A (1a—2d)
1. —Jimmy, I _________(have been to / have gone to) Green Zoo.
—So have I. I went there last weekend.
2. —Your father didn’t eat anything for breakfast.
—Me _________(neither / too).
3. The Smiths are going to _________(put on / put up) a house here.
4. Last summer Ms. Jones _________ (spent / took) a week in Canada.
5. Wow, this piece of music _________ (sounds / hears) very beautiful.
lead to, take the subway, amusement park, go back, have a great time
1. The police didn’t tell us what ____________________ the fire.
2. He has gone to the art museum and he will ____________________ tomorrow.
3. You can ____________________ to the zoo or walk there.
4. She has never been to a(n) ____________________, has she?
5. —Did you ____________________ at the water park?
—Yeah! We enjoyed ourselves there.
A: Hi, Jerry! What a nice day it is!
B: Yeah! (1)________
A: It’s boring. You know I don’t like animals.
A: No, I haven’t. How about you?
B: (3)________ But I still want to go there.
A: Let’s go there this afternoon.
B: (4)________ How are we going to get there?
A: Let’s take the bus.
B: OK. (5)________
A: All right. See you then.
A. Well, have you been to the art museum?
B. Let’s meet at one o’clock at the bus stop.
C. Let’s go to the zoo to see animals.
D. That sounds interesting.
E. I have been there once.
Section A 3a—Grammar Focus
1. —It’s u that Chen Peng passed the English test.
—But it’s true.
2. Work hard, and you will make good p in your English writing.