( ) 1.What is Alice’s mother’s job?
A B C
( ) 2. What is the boy going to do?
A B C
( ) 3. What time is it now?
A B C
( ) 4. When is Tom’s birthday?
A B C
( ) 5. Is Millie swimming?
A. Yes, she is. B. No, she isn’t. C. Sorry, I don’t know.
( ) 6. What’s her telephone number?
A. 84351978 B. 84561968 C. 83561958
( ) 7. What colour is Lily’s blouse?
A. White. B. Red. C. Black.
( ) 8. Where are they talking?
A. In a shop. B. At the bus stop. C. In the police station.
( ) 9. What will the girl do this afternoon?
A. Have a party. B. Visit the old people. C. Go shopping.
( ) 10. Where does the boy live?
A. In Eighth Street. B. In Ninth Street. C. In Fifth Street.
( ) 11. What colour is the kite?
A. It’s black. B. It’s Nick’s. C. It’s yellow.
( )12. What does Nick often do at the weekend?
A. He does his homework. B. He flies a kite. C. He cleans the wall.
Way to go home She goes home 14
Hobby She likes 15
( )13. A. A teacher B. A policeman C. A doctor
( )14. A. in her car B. by bus C. on foot
( )15. A. dancing B. cooking C. singing
( ) 16. Where does Jim live?
A. In New York. B. In Paris. C. In London.
( ) 17. How many people are there in Jim's family?
A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.
( ) 18. How does Jim's father go to work?
A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus.
( ) 19. Where do Jim's parents talk with their friends?
A. In the living room. B. On the balcony. C. In the garden.
( ) 20. What's TRUE about Jim' s flat?
A. It's in the centre of the city. B. It is big with two bedrooms.
C. It's small with no gardens.
1. -----Excuse me, sir. Here’s a letter for Liu Tao. Which room does he live in? -----_____.
A. Room 308 B. 308 Room C. The Room 308 D. The 308 Room
2. Wang Lei is a good student and he is always the first school in his class.
A. to get to B. get to C. gets to D. to get
3. -----David, there _____ a football match this afternoon. -----Really? I must go and watch it.
A. is B. has C. is going to be D. is going to have
4. . --Is Miss Liu in the classroom now?
--No, she is out. If you have something to tell her, I can ________ for her.
A. call her back B. take a message C. talt you D. chat with you
5. -----We’ll have a school trip next week.
-----That sounds _____. I’m sure we’ll have a good time there.
A. good B. bad C. badly D. well
6. -----Will you go to the cinema with me tomorrow? -----Sorry, I _____ skating with Tom.
A. go B. going C. went D. will go
7. In most homes in our country, people usually cook meals _______ _
A. in the living room B. in the kitchen C. in the bedroom D. in the garden
8. If you see the film,it will ma _______.
A. laughing B. laugh C.to laugh D. laughs
9. -----Do you know _____ man standing under the tree?
-----Yes, he is _____ popular singer in China.
A. a; a B. a; the C. the; a D. the; the
10. Is there_________ in today's newspaper?
A. something interesting