【必修1】 Unit 1 Friendship
1. ignored 2. suffered 3. recover 4. outdoors 5. upset
6. entirely 7. disagree 8. calmed 9. packing 10. settle
1. gone through 2. been tired of 3. a series of 4. no longer 5. join in
6. add up 7. calm down 8. face to face 9. getting along with 10. fell in love
III . 单项填空: 1—10 BCBCA DCCBD 11—20 CBCDA DDBDC
IV . 完形填空: 1—10 BAADB BABBA 11—20 CDAAB ABAAD
V . 阅读理解: 1— 5 CCCDB 6—10 DCAAC 11—14 DCDC
1. Study and have fun together.
2. When I’m happy or popular.
3. Best friends.
4. Friends come in many flavors. / There are different kinds of friends.
5. Two best friends.
Dear Wang Fei,
The new term begins and I’m getting along quite well here. Now let me introduce my new friend, Li Hua, to you. He is good at many things especially at drawing and computer. He also speaks and writes English excellently. In his spare time, he likes playing table tennis. He doesn’t talch but he works hard and is a careful person. He is also very creative. We are good friends now.
How is everything with you? Please write back soon to tell me your news.
1. He asked me if you wanted to join in the activity.
2. He said he was concerned about your health very much.
3. She asked (me) if you were getting along well with each other.
4. In order to catch up with other students, I followed my teacher’s advice and studied hard.
【必修1】 Unit 2 English around the world
1. recognize 2. vocabulary 3. official 4. commended 5. accent
6. native 7.actually 8. fluently 9. frequently 10. gradually
1. is based on 2. at present 3. came up 4. Because of 5. A large number of
6. more than 7. such as 8. made use of 9. believe it or not 10. The number of
III. 单项填空: 1—10 BCBAD DBAAB 11—20 BBCBA DCDBB
IV. 完形填空: (26—35) BDCAC ABDBD (36—45) BACDD ABBAC
V. 阅读理解: 1—5 DCAAD 6—9 ACCA 10—13 ADBD
1. In 1776.
2. In 1828.
3. To make American English different from British English.
4. How the differences came about.
5. British English and American English
English is a living language and is widely used all over the world. More and more people begin to learn English in order to be able to use it freely at work and communicate with people from other countries.
It is not easy for us to learn English well. But if we make every effort to speak it and use it, we can learn it well. We should be active in speaking more English and answer the questions in English in class. After class we’d better talr classmates in English.
As the old saying goes: “Where there is a will, there is a way”. As long as we study hard, we can speak it well and use it freely.
1. He asked me if the movie was based on a real story.
2. The doctor asked me not to eat much sweet foods such as chocolate.
3. We should mall use of every minute to study.
4. Parents play an important role in their child’s learning.